DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The measurements of all female characters

jsbrads

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if everybody still have their wisdom teeth?

Maybe they never had wisdom teeth.  Like me, they saved their wisdom for their brain.  I'm curious if anyone else doesn't have wisdom teeth?  Everyone else I know has/had them, but I never did.

Just so you don't feel like a freak  ;D

I never had any wisdom teeth, fact of the matter when i went to the dentist last month I asked about them and after the xray's they could not find them.

I have wisdom teeth in my upper jaw, but for some reason i don't have them in my lower jaw because my molars are wider there.

I used to make the joke that i think with my brain rather than my chest, but honestly never thought about it until <(^-^)> brought it up.

In Africa, using salt and soda is a common practice. Sure does make for shiny white teeth  ;D

I've used soda before, in addition to my normal toothpaste.  It was gross, but it did help.  Maybe the salt helps.  Using salt and soda (with warm water) is also a good way to clean your sinuses.

That would be the most awkward way to pick your teeth.  Try getting to your lower back teeth with a 3-4 foot sword!  I doubt Lan would use his sword for anything except fighting, anyway.  I wouldn't be surprised if soldiers use daggers as toothpicks though.

That would be the most awkward way to pick your teeth.  Try getting to your lower back teeth with a 3-4 foot sword!  I doubt Lan would use his sword for anything except fighting, anyway.  I wouldn't be surprised if soldiers use daggers as toothpicks though.

He's fighting tooth decay.  The evil Lord Gingivitis will fall shortly after the Dark One does.  Also, Lan could totally pull off picking his molars with a katana, and look cool doing it. ;D

I was just commenting on a high school friends Facebook profile they should read WoT.  Then that got me thinking about women's height in WoT.  Said friend is really really small.  But is Randland, among most women, she would be below average.

Um, I think the fact that they are all descended from one genetic pool originally, one that lived in a highly advanced society, so who knows, maybe everyone has naturally white teeth, large breasts, was tall, and they were all like elves in other fantasy settings....

Lol I take it you had wisdom teeth Mr Ares?
No, but I do have wisdom enough for both mouth and brain.

so who knows, maybe everyone was tall
Sammael? Also, Cairhienin.

Yeah, for a maiden not for a woman! I imagined her having generally small breasts since she was a maiden and I don't think you'd be very successful as a maiden with very large ones getting in your way even if they were large for a maiden. I imagine Elayne has a rather large bosom, she wouldn't be very queenly without one. Then we all know Berelain must just dominate whatever the other girls can throw out there, whether you like her or not.

Then you could talk about the innkeepers...

I think it's definatly Grendal, then Cyndane.

Of the good side probably Elyane but I don't think they are of a ridiculous size just perhaps above average. I've always imagined Min and Avi to be average if not below it. Honestly just because we've gotten dress size comments of the chest being too small or big doesn't mean they have huge racks.

Probably Alsbet Luhhan.  But Deira Bashere's probably look the biggest.

Wow ... did I just participate in this conversation?   :'(

Would you prefer Deira Bashere or Alsbet Luhhan to comfort you in this difficult hour?

Archived