DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May's Check in Thread

twinflower

Hi everyone!! *hugs everyone, bouncing all around and giving out tea and cookies*

Soo..you have SECRET IDENTITY..but if you were to describe yourself as a Disney character or movie who would you be?  I mean really..are you a Princess or a Villian?  Maybe you're like Wall-E and are alone, fascinated by stuff and looking for love!  LOL Or maybe you are totally delusional and believe you are Buzz Lightyear!!  *grins*  So tell us...in the Wonderful World of Disney...who are you?

*laughs and shakes her head* I can't decide whether that skirts the PG13 line around here or not... *pokes Runie*

Hmm... I'm not much into the Princess stuff, to be honest, though I seem to have given birth to one. LOL I would say I'm a lot like Ariel, headstrong and determined to get what she wants, even to the point of believing the best in people who really don't deserve it. But still devoted to her family and protecting the things she loves. :)

I'm like the hippos in Fantasia. What?? They're dang good dancers and very cuddly!!  ;D

Ok ok... so seriously... umm... WhiteFang  :D Had to go with a wolf, nothing else applied lol  :-\

***racks her brain for Disney characters***

I would say a bit of Mulan. Putting others above me, especially my family. Plus the daring to skirt the rules a bit to get what I want.

But hen you have to throw a bit of Dori off of Finding Nemo. I have a horrible memory. lol

I’m here!  No, wait . . . I’m not here.  Oops!  Change that, I am here. 

Or am I?

Has anyone seen me?  If so, can they tell me where I am or at least tell me how to get back?  ;D

As for which Disney character I would be . . . I have no clue!  Pocahontas perhaps?  Loves nature and outdoors, not super comfortable in frills and petticoats, playful but serious when the occasion warrants.  Although my favorite character on that movie was the big Indian that went to England with her (I can’t spell OR pronounce his name! LOL!).  He was a hoot!

Mowgli, I think is the spelling.

Unless you're King Louis from Jungle Book.  :P

I'm here!

Hm, so many Disney characters to choose from....

I'm a cross between: Tigger's enthusiasm and energy, Eeyore's gloomy perspective, Sally from Cars who wants life to be simple, Marlin from Finding Nemo who is a worry-wart...and...erm....Wall-E, I guess, who latches onto EVE because he has a companion to love now!  :D

Mostly, I'm Eeyore/Tigger.  Strange and impossible as that may seem. :)

• 2 weeks later...

lol

ok May is such a busy and great month our check in thread went to the second page!  WOOW!  So i am bumping it back to the top in case anyone missed checking in!!

*grins and hums and bounces happy at the good stuff going on this month)

I'm here.  Still not quite back to full activity, but here.

According to the husband, I remind him of Lilo's older sister Nani, Ursula the Sea Witch, Jasmine, Nala, and Mulan's grandmother.

So I guess my answer would vary depending on what time of my life I was focusing on.  I was dead-on Lilo when I was a little girl, and when we were watching Lilo & Stitch for the first time and Lilo licked her sister to get away my husband turned to me and said "Aw, look, it's Crystal."  Crystal being my for-reals names. 

I like the answer of Mulan's grandmother, though.  She was bright and optimistic, non-nonsense and practical, and loved her family and cared for them.

After a bit of thinking, Jay said the best match for me is Eve.  She's difficult, friendly, quick to attack, and protects life.  And she's cute.  ^_^

Archived