DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Kin's Fantasticle Postcard Swap!!

twinflower

Well i REALLY appreciate it!!  *grins*  They are hard to find, unless you go to a healthfood store usually!  The regular stores have them but they are covered with white chocolate or that bark stuff..and the white yogurt has such a different and yummy flavor!!!  *giggles*  Yes I do like them!

LOL  Bill confiscated one of the bag of M&M's!!  Thanks for sending us each one!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grins and hugs Ursula*

Your welcome!!  LOL  Take a look at the SEEDS thread started by Kyn!!  LOL  Lor and the rest are all talking about planting and pictures and stuff!!  And I really had fun making all the cards too!  Glad you liked it!!

YIPPEE!!  I love when Happy Mail is flying through the country...

Yep, she's coming here to Huntsville so her hubby can see a truck show of some kind, and she's driving down here to visit me while she's there!  I'm so excited.  :D  Its supposed to be Friday afternoon sometime.  My phone isn't working right now, so I'm not sure if she's tried to call me or not. 

If you see this Twinnie, please PM if you can't through on my phone.  ;)

Thanks btw Torrie, I appreciate that.  ;D

lol so totally jealous, I'm turning green myself. *mutters and winks*

BTW, for the exchange, feel free to pick any three people on this list and send away! I think everyone's address is in the address thread. :)

Well, Twinnie organized it so that EVERYONE in the Kin would get a postcard, because she didn't want anyone to feel left out.

I had hoped with this swap everyone in the Kin would get Happy Mail!  If all of you would send one extra postcard we actually will!  If you would be willing to send to a 4th postcard your fourth would be...

Archived