DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello White Tower folk!

Carwyn

*pokes Rikara in the eye* shhhh, be nice! And A blue?? Really? Home skillet you are totally a red, so don't be playing like you aren't. I know better. *shifty eyes*

No I am not new to the Series. I hacve been RPing for about... five years, possibly long. lol!

And thank you guys for the welcome

LOL! a Red MoN/Sitter, a White Accepted, and a Yellow Novice on Reflections. A Green and an M'Hael on my RP sites and was considering a Brown on A New Turn - yet I'm a Blue here, lol. Blue and Grey are the only two Ajahs I haven't played, go figure ::). Actually, my M'Hael on Wheel of Dragons was raised from the Seekers, the Brown Ajah equivalent. :o

Your Mentee??????????? NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Falls to knees and cries to heavens* LMAO j/k

And ew, Dwarves and Gnomes.... ew ew ew ew ew. The are short and funny looking. *shudders* and I barely tolerate Humans. :D

ugh, the humans have such huge thighs >_< I prefer blood elves :P Draenei aren't bad either. the gnome females look better than the dwarven females, though.

btw, can you add Äeva, Pöledra, and Ferathil to the guild sometime? canuki and az have lost their computers (canuk's fried and az's got hit with a nasty virus) so they're gonna let this month go for WoW. Not sure why Az is, but Canuki's is because she's gonna save up a bit to buy a new computer. And for some reason, FDM is only a Lightful and I don't think she can add anyone.

Hiya and welcome, both of you. I hope you'll enjoy your time here and look forward to getting to know you two. *elbows Pol outta' the way* I'm Myst, Mystica, Highest or Head Nutt. Depending who you talk to. No Aidin, no need to run for the hill. Yes, we Reds bite. But you'll love it. Trust me ;)

I'm sure our RP'ing Sisters will love your rp'ing experience if you ever venture out to the RP side of the site. I'm there myself, though not as active as I would like as I don't have that much time left between my other duties and annoying RL butting in where it's not wanted.

With Jordan*Con all the higher ups have abandonned us, but I'm sure they'll be back sometime soon to add you to the roster. So meanwhile, make yourself at home and enjoy :)

Welcome to the White Tower both of you.  I am Bursius, of the Band of the Red Hand, and finishing up as a Green Ajah sitter during one of the many zany festivals they have here.

Make your selves at home

Dwyn, dwyn, bo-byn, fe fi fo fin, dwyn dwyn! My permissions have been altered but nothing on the side of becoming a novice. It is all good, I am not in a rush, it is just nice getting to know you fine folk

And yes, we are the SG guild! WOOHOO! Sen'jin all the way. Though the husband is a die hard Doom Hammer fan. Silly husband.

Archived