DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello White Tower folk!

Carwyn

I think a gnome deathknight is the most hillarious sight ever XD

and i knew i recognized that name from somewhere! :o I didn't realize you were my Reflections Mentor's Warder! Tis a name I've not heard in a long time >_>

speaking of reflections, I need to try contacting Cerena again. alas, my phone is out of minutes though. The last times I tried calling her, she never asnwered though. Ofc, that was a couple of months after the birth of the her little girl.

Well, he did spell it as Ayden on Reflections, so that might be part of why it took longer to figure out for you.  ;)

Cerena came back here to DM semi-recently.  You might want to try PM'ing her if you can't reach her by phone.

Car and Aidian, I was able to get you guys added to the usergroups, but you will have to wait for Lor (the MoN) to set the rest up.  She just finished with JordanCon, so I'm sure she'll take care of you guys once she settles back in here.  :)

Cerena came back here to DM semi-recently.  You might want to try PM'ing her if you can't reach her by phone.

yeah, and I found out yesterday she named her new girl after her Blue! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside as a Blue Sister now ^_^ and btw, would you happen to know which name she used? she was here as Cerena when she first joined in 04 or so, but later in 06 or 07 she recreated her account as Mara Jayde, the name she passed on to her new daughter.

yeah, and I found out yesterday she named her new girl after her Blue! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside as a Blue Sister now ^_^ and btw, would you happen to know which name she used? she was here as Cerena when she first joined in 04 or so, but later in 06 or 07 she recreated her account as Mara Jayde, the name she passed on to her new daughter.

Ahh...Mara Jade....my favorite Star Wars character of the extended universe.  The Emperor's Hand.  *sigh*

Archived