DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

International Women's Week- Quiz on Women (Answers on Page 2)

I missed questions 3 and 5.  My favorite girl band is Heart, because the 2 sisters run the band and are the reason people go to the concerts, imho.

There were loads of important feminists and feminist events in the 20th century.  That is why I picked that answer. 

However, I support the decision of the judge(s) and I would like to snuggle her up when she has time.

I think everyone did really well on the quiz.

Cheers :D

lmao at you two  ;)

Well I got them all but the century one, so not too bad. Tsk, I never even thought of Mary Shelley's book and I've read the blasted thing  ::)

I completely guessed on 3, 5, 6, and 9.

I still feel guilty for my answer for number 3, even though it was right!  *laughs*

I don't think I remembered to answer the extra credit question, but I've had 3 different people all tell me I smiled like Mona Lisa.  The weirdest of these was when my gynecologist said it, while he had his hands you-know-where.  I was at a loss for an answer to that!  Usually I have my polite-but-not-too-friendly smile when people say this.

I got the Graendal one right because I'm rereading the series right now and happened to have come across it two days before the quiz. :D

Archived