DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Stumbling Soldier VII

Corki

Corki stands outside a newly erect building after the fun and games of the last Stumbling Soldier thread. The building glistens in the mid-day sun, showing off its newness and splendour. Across the door is a shiny red ribbon, and in Corki's hands is a pair of scissors. Corki opens the blades of the scissors and goes to cut the ribbon. Corki addresses all the Band Members, and any passer-bys, standing before him.

"Band Members, and Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to welcome you to the Band of the Red Hand's general tavern again, The Stumbling Soldier. Everything is clean and tidy after the mess in the last Tavern! A wide variety of Battle Brews are available, including Marshal-General's Special Battle Brew, Combat Cognac, The Cavalry's Bandy, Infantry Brew, The Archers' Flaming Shots, Cherry Bomb Brew, Brew Tea for our non-alcoholic drinkers, and good old fashioned Battle Brew.

"So, once I have cut the red ribbon, please enter the Tavern, and one of our Band Members, most likely to be me, will pass you your chosen beverage! So, without further ado, I am pleased to announce that The Stumbling Soldier is now open for business, and Brews shall be served!"

Corki cuts the red ribbon, and rushes inside before the Band Members squash him, and stands behind the bar waiting to serve!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Froix

Actually, the first keg ran out. (no surprise)

*taps the keg and starts serving*

This here's a new keg! :lol:

Guest Froix

*nods in understanding*

I know how you both feel..

Well If you crave it that much..

*hands Ash and Chae a shot of Bandy*

LMAO

i thought the cav'll let that keg on the other tavern !

now i can take it easily as Froix is sitting on it !

*waits for Froix to go sit somewhere else*

*won't drink the shot of Bandy*

Archived