DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning Brown! *fanfare*

claireducky

You should be able to see the appropriate internal boards now - I went ahead and jumped the gun on that. ;)

Also, I -just- realized your profile says that you're in Ft Worth now... crazy!  I'm from Dallas, and hopefully will be heading back around those parts sometime in the next year or two.  We perhaps can FINALLY get around to meetnig up. :D

Travis and I were in Austin a couple of years ago looking at houses and I called you to see if you wanted to meet up, but I think you might have already moved to UK at that point.  I didn't know you were from here :D  We moved to the Eagle Mtn. Lake area on the west side of FW.

Oh my, that's about as far to the other side of the metroplex as you can get from my lot - my parents are on the edge of Mesquite.  But we can always figure something whenever we actually manage to make it out there.

*giggles*  My sister actually attended TCU!  She graduated... was it last year, or the year before?  Last year, I think.  Anyways, she was the first Italian minor the school ever had... how neat is that?

I'd have to try and figure out what's actually in the middle, truth told.  There's a joke of sorts between my friends back home that while there is very clearly an East Dallas, complete with East Dallas pride, none of us can think of anything that counts as West Dallas. :s  As it were, it seems that the airport is the halfway point.  *giggles*

I'm still in touch with both of them. Mostly Lia, but Kammie I see on facebook every so often.

We had some good times, didn't we? Much much insanity, but the good kind *g*

And I've been thinking of going back to Zerah, online-wise. I really like that name. But we'll see, I guess.

Indeed we did!  I was thinking the other day about everybody.  Luanne, Marigween, Cordie, Kammie, Lola, Zania.....I know Zania is still around here, and I think Lola changed her name to Sammi Sedai but I don't know if she is active anymore.

I love the name Zerah.  I think it suits you beautifully. ^^

Archived