DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

November Check In....

twinflower

I would give my great aunt, who just turned 94, one more Christmas Eve celebration with all the relatives there..including those who have passed on.  She was reminiscing today, and there was such a sorrow, unspoken, of being the last one left alive of her parents,sisters, brother, brother in laws, husband and even some nieces and nephews, even friends.  And a longing for that family celebration together.

Please don't misunderstand..this is a dynamic lady..not one to mope or dwell on what isn't!  She is still making quilts, attends Red Hat Lady meetings each month, the church ladies and attends church every week!  She has her children around and sees them regularly as well!  Maybe thats why hearing that in her voice today was so profound!

I would give my dad more time with the family. Over the past few months he's been working like a mad man and unable to get a lot of rest and hasn't been able spend a lot of time with my step mom and myself, along with my grandparents. He also needs rest as well from all the work.

Checking in. I'd give my Mum extra time with my Grandad. I know how much she misses him and celebrating my birthday (yesterday) is always tinged with sadness for her because he passed away in November.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rune baby!  *grins*  Good to see yoU!!

*TWAPS DAE*  silly boy!  now be nice it's the holidays and we do want you around..you run off again i'll have Lor pull out the chains and handcuffs and i'll get my whip...*winks*  yup the one you gave me so you KNOW it'll hurt!!

*smooches Dae*  good to see you here love!

Archived