DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My declaration

Jaydena

Men suck!!! I will never be with another man, I intend to denounce all my bonds to men, and to be more like the book Reds. I will catch all channeling men and gentle them. *coughs and twitches as she chants, I can do this, I can do this* All men are hearby banned from my ajah boards, I will do this by putting up a ward that protects against the smell of them. *plugs nose* Just in case they try and get around that by wearing cologne, they will be blocked by a certain test which I can't talk about and no man would ever want to do. *evil grin* Next all of our whips and chains, handcuffs, etc are being banned from the ajah. We will not ever again whip a man or heaven forbid tie him up. *rolls eyes and then resumes her speech* To make sure all my ajah members comply with this I will be doing a room by room search. Should I find any men in your rooms their will be lots of problems ladies! Oh and the men in my ajah, sorry boys your banned too. *G* We will be donating our toys to the Reds as they will have need of them with all the men around them. That is all.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey jade, i'll save you...:D *tags along after jade*

as normal wee lil me gets forgoten about when someone look to exclude warders or whatever they after *flutters around on pixie wings* :P nanananaa to whomever

oh god i feel another great nite coming up...psycho Lii take 2 tonite...now where is my torture victims from yest *starts prowling the IM programs*

Guest nephitess

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   *stamps her foot and pouts more*

I will not give in!!!

*sees the pretty red outfit*

hummmm... ok well i'll wear the clothes... but the toys stay dang it!!

*stomps into the room wearing my Red patten leather Cat suit*

Red Leather Outfit, sorta like this

*Hold up my smurf darts and threatens* Hand over your toys this instant or I'll..... *presses the trigger and splats a dart square onto Jade's forehead*

:o

OOpsie.

*hides all my toys in the stable*

Archived