DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to Tara!!

Guest nephitess

I do not know if there was a welcome thread here for Tara...but here it is! LOL

Welcome hun...we would love to get to know you!! tell us about your self..if your willing. *ggls and hugs*

I'm Nephi and have been around DM for awhile. I live in Vancouver BC, Canada. I love BC!!!! *hugs her home* I am a personal assistant to the owner of a dental practice so that can get busy. LOL.

So everyone...lets welcome her to the WT!

*hugs back*

I'm (obviously) Tara and I'm (also obviously) new here.  I live in 29 Palms, Ca (AKA: the middle of nowhere).  My dad just retired from the military, so I've been a few places, but none out of the U.S.  I'm about to start 9th grade in highschool, but my mom says I act like I'm past college sometimes.  I love to read (more like hopelessly addicted) and sleeping is my #2 hobby.

So, that's me.  Thanks for the cuddly warm welcome!  :D  I'm still figuring things out, but that's become a lot easier with everyone offering hugs and help.  I don't bite, I just nibble really hard.  :-X

Bloody Nephi, indoctrinating them as Reds before they can even join?!

*winks*

Welcome again, Tara!  29 Stumps, I thought the locals called it.  Are your parents in the military, or are you actually a local?

Guest nephitess

*laughs* got to start em young. ;)

*nibbles Tara back*

Ray here is a military type person...er ex military...what do you call yourself Ray. ;D

Rae, please... it's said closer to 'rei' than 'ray' anyways *winks*

*starts thinking about Laura and Laras, Haileys and Hollys, and sighs*

Ex-military works in a pinch.  I'm legally a veteren, having served during wartime, but I never saw any action myself :)  The '29 Stumps' reference comes from one of my Marine friends who was stationed out there ;)

Welcome to the Madness that is us!  ;D

Many of us share your first two favorite hobbys, reading and sleeping, as well as your military-type-family background. So, I'm sure you'll feel right at home here!  ;) 

*laughs*  The Reds have about as many Warders as the Greens... lol.  ;D    You'll find the Ajahs on the Community side a bit different.  Some a lot, some a little.  It's good to get to know all the Ajahs, and if you're still set on Green, then that's cool...  :)  Though you can't officially declare until you're Accepted.

Welcome, Tara!  I would strongly encourage you to take your time and check out all the Ajahs, even if you think you have one in mind.  We're all pretty different from the Ajahs in the books, and it's also nice to make sure your personality fits with the personality of the Ajah.

Hiya Tara!!! :)

Welcome from one of the crazy Greens. I always KNEW I was green Ajah and never wavered *laughs* I think Adanza is my partner in crime in that she was the same way. LOL One of the Greens here is an Amrylin on another site i'm on and told me if I petitioned any other Ajah she was going to be like "Are you on crack?" *laughs* So go where you are at home ;) Don't let any of us sway your choice ;) We'd love to have ya but then all the Ajahs would. :)

WOOT!! *wraps Tara in green silk and paints her nails green*  hehehe ;)  Oh I have no shame, GO GREEN!! *LOL*

I already have this sweetie at the Ogier. ;D  *pokes Tara* You need to come see your welcome thread btw...

*huggles Tara*  You'll love it here at the WT, I have no doubt.  Our Sisters are awesome no matter which Ajah you go to, and we have the sexiest Brothers and Warders to boot.  ;) 

I was a Greenie before I even found DM *rotfl* But everyone here is wanting you to be both sure of your choice and happy where you choose. Either way, you can't choose wrong if you are to the bone, the Ajah you want to aspire to.

Time for you to start visiting the Ajahs! We'll be there to welcome you in. *nods*

Archived