DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to Tara!!

Hi there and welcome, Tara!  ;D

As everyone has suggested, it's best to do the rounds of ALL the Ajahs to find out where your true home is. I remember I was firmly headed towards the Greens when I joined, untill I got to know the Reds  :D

*snugglesbites her new Mintee*  ;D ;D ;D

What's this? They're already hogging the new blood? Out of my way.... *elbows her way through the throng and grabs the new novice-to-be* Lemme get a look at you, girl. *checks out left side of the neck, right side of the neck, peeks in eyes* Hmmmmm... I wonder....

*sinks her fangs in the left side of the youngen's neck and squeezyhuggers gently while biting the Red Ajah mark into the jummy flesh. Then repeats the action on the other side*

Sweet, fiesty, straight forward, mischievous, ..... She'll fit right in, this one will.

Don't worry about choosing and stuff like that, my dear. You will be snugglebitten at regular interfalls, regardless what Ajah you end up in. That's a given. A promise. ;)

That's what I though, Tara *G* But tempting you with goodies is our evil plan. *muuahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa*

*shakes head at Mama* Everyone knows the Greens don't need to tempt Mama we just attract with our perfume...well the warders anyway. I'm not sure how the Novices find us *ggls*

Archived