DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Calling Out the Ninja

Quibby

Yeah, that's right.  I want you front and center on the double.  Bring your little toys and all with you.  The staff has reached a conclusion in our discussion, and we want to share that conclusion with you.

A pretty simple one, you dumb little bastard.  We as a Staff have decided not to ban you.  Instead, we have decided to unmask you for who you really are.

You see, we as staff can trace your IP address, which we have done, and we know your true identity.

*... me*

That's right.  Me.  It's been me from the very beginning, from twisted idea to ultimate fulfillment.  And after much laughter and blessing from the staff...

APRIL FOOL!

After some archiving work is done (for future amusement), all threads that have been perverted by the Ninja will be returned to their state of being before his twisted fingers got ahold of them, so there is no need to fear for your threads.

As a member of the staff, I'd like to extend everybody who might have been offended/pissed off at the invasion an apology, and as a member of the staff, I'd like to wish everybody a happy April Fool's.

Heh, good one, this.

I admit, i fell for it... But it's good to know my treasured RP topics will be restored in their former glory. That was the thing that got me on the offensive there ^^;

On a sidenote, y'all need to make up for this... We demand all topics that need Staff posting to be posted in :P

Its kind of a shame that all his posts will be removed. While he was an unpleasant person, he does remind us of what a true idiot(i would use a stronger term, but this is pg13) is like, and show us, that however irritated at another member we get, they dont rate to the Ninjas level

HA! You got me.....As soon as you posted on the Suras Collab thread on the Wolfies, I was like please don't come to Suras, please don't come to Suras, you little shite LMAO!!!

the posts from the rp will be removed to the one revoloution board where you all can read them...they maintain the topic of the original topic they where posted in so you can trail them back should you so wish too

They're not being deleted; they're being moved.  Everybody will still get a chance to read it all.  By the way, I must say that all those spelling errors made me cringe every time I forced myself to make one.

On that note Quibby, some stuff i was curious about.

When i ended up thinking where The Ninja would be from, Minnesota popped into my head. Brought it up to Raeyn, and she thought you were CST, so it would be possible.

So now, i'm asking if that's true, though i'm not sure how i'll feel if i was right.

Lessee... Other stuff was 33rd street, parents and you being on the phone with them, though i'm not sure whether you're calling or being called.

Oh wells, should that happen over the next couple of days, feel free to let me know :P

Northern Minnesota to be exact, though I'm currently in North Dakota.  Never lived on a 33rd street, though I did once spend some time on the third floor of a hospital (psych division), if that's close enough for you.  Did call my father at about 4:00 Central time in regards to a student loan check, and I got several calls at about 7:30 to 8:30 Central time in regards to a completely unrelated April Fool's prank.  If none of that freaks you out enough, I can always provide some sort of lie for the 33rd Street bit.

Ohhhh! Why you little.......!!!

I was so tired last night that when I checked my thread to find that !"£$ had posted in it, I went from calm to rage in 60seconds flat. I was already to fire off a pm ..but decided to sleep on it as I doubt the staff would have wanted to read a PM full of expletives! Good job I did!

Though I did wonder how he was able to post where he shouldn't have been able to.....