DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***WOLFIES ON TOUR*** - The White Tower

Talya

A nice change from the moat?  There is no such thing!

*eats some chili, dunks his head into the TQ vat, and dives into the moat*

Bob!  Can you believe what Talya said?  A nice change from you!  The nerve of some people!  I know Bob, I less than three you too.  (Nae - I stole that line from you  ;))

Oh, welcome wolfies!  I'm Verbal.  Nice to meet you.  I'm an algai here in the WT.  I'm training to be a Warder.  Right now, I'm just swimming with Bob, the moat monster.  8)

Just don't let Bob drink more then two casks of tequila. We gave him like 7 while a novice and it wasn't pretty. Oh, and we stole them from the Wolfkin. No one noticed either. We did return the empty barrels.

Okay, now speaking as a Wolfie, Hello to all the nice Aes Sedai and Warders and those training to become Aes Sedai and Warders. The Wolfkin is a nice place to hang and very fun. Not to mention we have a tequila lake and well swimming in it is better then the moat. Been there done both. Oh, and the chili is awesome.

*Hands out a towel to Verbal for when he comes out of the water*

*Sets up bowls for those that come for the chili.*

Come get some chili my friends. Oh, and Kara just run with it darling. Remember us Aes Sedai are adaptable.

*dunks the lot of you in chilli and then licks you all clean*

Now thats better...

Oh and Verb...thats the reason it's beeter than the moat...you get licked clean afterwards... ;)

*hands round TQ*

Of course we didn't notice Min, We have a lake full of TQ...we wouldn't miss 7 barrels... ;D

*Gives a nice wolfie howl then dunks everyone in chili and licks them clean. Downs a lot of tequila cause her tongue got dry with the lickings.*

Nice kitty. *Grabs kitty and simmers in chili for a few minutes before licking clean.*

lol they've all moved on to the Illuminators Dwyn, but the Wolfkin is the Nature Org of DM.  :) We focus on outdoor activities and pursuits like hill walking, photography, camping, visiting nature parks and forests etc.

Archived