DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ahem

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don? I wasn't aware you were still kicking around these here boards. Good to see you man. Obviously you're staying a bit more low key than you used to. Me too, just not into the whole having to have everyone's complete attention. Waste of time. I'm perfectly content just relaxing on the down low.

JD,

Full of it.

yeah, I'm here as more of a spectator usually. Its true, being the center of attention all the time is hard work :D I'd say lets take over the place like we used to.... but to be honest I'm too lazy to even start now. I was like 18-19 and full o' energy, I'm happy now to just sit with a beer and watch the madness.

Is it a corner booth Elgee?

*eyes JD up and down and up again* I'll get to you in a second.

*tacklesmoochyhuggerlicksnugglenibblebites The Don* Welcome home Brother Dearest :D BOUT FRIGGING TIME! *bites his neck again real deep for good measure* I need a pappa bear to keep these ladies in check from time to time! *taps foot* I'll go open the door to your quarters in a moment, sweety :D I'm thrilled to have you with us again  ;D

But first there's a tiny little matter I need to attend to.

*glides over to this JD character and puts hands on hips*

Uptight? Pink? PINK?????

*wraps up the returning brat legend and hurls him into the moat* Welcome home.

*tosses Karana right after him* wouldn't want you to be left out, after all.

*patpats Kath and feeds her cookies* There there hon, there's only one Tamy for us and you're it.

*secretely hands over a box of chocolates to Jhae for standing up for her Reds*

Now, back to more important matters.....

*tacklehuggersmoochylicknibblebites The Don all over again and purrs*

Good, then he'll have an excuse when we strip his shirt off in the Lounge. Can't have him dripping all over the floor.

I'll let one of you newer ladies fish him out though, im still recovering from the Pink mental picture he stuck in my head and im currently contemplating a suitable punishment for my brat Souvra, so I'm a bit occupied. Besides.... I got my hands full.

*ruffles the Don's hair with both hands*

Ummm Ata.... I probably won't Rp for at least another 6 to 5 million years. *winks* Heh, nah, just don't feel like it. I drop in from time to time on the RP board, and am really rather uninspired, so I think I'll keep me hands free from RP for a while.

*shrugs* But I'll keep that in mind if I ever feel like going there. My Bio probably won't work anymore due to the changes in history. *lol*

lol nice to see you too Myst

and yeah sorry Rae, but the Redsies promised me more lovin... contrary to popular belief :D

again, JD you're on your own buddy. but trust me you'll like it

The Don aka Arthur Donzerelli

feelin the love for his return

Guest nephitess

*fishes the justen person out of the moat*

I'll be sure to put him up as a trophy in the new lounge. *NODS*

Hey myst...*nibbles*

Guest nephitess

*is not pushed into the moat*

nice try Barm. ;) I have a shield around me to keep the dripping water off me. *nods*

1 i lost my old yahoo acount so you need to readd me  as before

2 msn have a web msn you can use, we cant download on school either but i log on the original web msn at times, its not as fancy as the downloaded versions but it works

Archived