DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ahem

Hands off ladies (and Sketchy)... I saw him first!

Not that I want him in that way... or would admit to it in a public setting... nor dream about his Tom Cruise like hands touching mine....

Whoa... it got hot in here.

As part of JD's fan club (cult), I hearby second these rules. 

*puts on his Kathana sock puppet*

"Oh Empy... I only dream about you"

Yeah... thats the ticket....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*bares teeth at the Reds*

Back off newbs. *eg*  Is it wrong that other than, oh, Kathana, I enjoy calling everyone here a newb? We were wielding whips and chains on JD before you even knew what Dragonmount. 

Besides, JD loves me best.  He told me so in the fantasy I had about him and Tenan...

Guest nephitess

*G*  Hi Karana!!

*nibbles on the brown* YEah..i might be a newb...but i can bite with the best of them. :D

Karana tastes like awesome.

And I'm extremely disappointed with all of you. I curtail my posting for several days and not a single one of you becomes concerned when a strange man shows up and claims to have deposed me.  Shouldn't you all be a tizzy by now?

Guest nephitess

*pushes BC in the moat and leaves him there*

*nods to Kathana* yup she does taste awesome.

Kath...I did not defend you because you do not need defending. you are all that is awesome *nods*

HAIL TO KATHANA!! LOL

Kath worships Justen, and if Kath is worth Hailing, plainly, Justen deserves the position as Amrylin (or is that Tamrylin) more than Kath does. So it was the logical order of Ascension. As thus, no tizzy.

Kath worships Justen, and if Kath is worth Hailing, plainly, Justen deserves the position as Amrylin (or is that Tamrylin) more than Kath does. So it was the logical order of Ascension. As thus, no tizzy.

Good point. Carry on.

*eyes the ... interesting person*

Reds uptight ?  ;D ;D ;D

Momsy, we can ... "take care" of him iffin you want ...

Nephs, what say we kidnap him, drag him off to the Lounge, dip him in the chocolate hottub then all forcibly bond him?

;D ;D ;D

Guest nephitess

*blinks* is that The Don??

Hello..i've seen you name around but never met you. your a red Brother right? *hopes she is right*

That's THE The Don ??  :o

*drops the tied up person and rushes over to The Don*

Hi! I'm Elgee ... I think we met once waaaaaaay back, but I've heard so much about you! *blushes in a coy fashion* oh ok so that didn't quite come off ...

*snugglebites The Don*  ;D

*g* well most of what you heard is probably an exageration... unless its how charming and dashingly handsome I am :D then its probably an understatement. Or how modest I am.

at any rate nice to meet you too *nibblelicks*

Guest nephitess

*takes Don and snugglebites him real good* well welcome back!!! *grins*  make sure you come and visit the Red halls Brother. I'm sure your room is as you left it. *nods*

cider your scores stil recorded at sg...dont know where i saw you mention it maybe it was in the msn chat...in which case this totaly of topic but uh yeah wanna rp just plingz me i suspect i just need you to resubmit an updated bio for archiving purpose and you'd be good to go

and if dreaming then um well *points to mono* blame it on that

Archived