DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

December Checki-in!

twinflower

*bounces*  Happy Christmas all!  Time for one of our Kin's occaisional check in threads to see who is here, who is lurking and who we have to send out a search party for!!!  This is a service we provide to Santa of course to make sure all the good little Kinster's get thier stockings filled on Christmas Morn!  *grins*  and to find the naughty ones to have a rockin New Year's Eve Party with!!

Sign on in folks..and just for fun tell us what your favorite Christmas story is!

*stirs up the fire, sets the kettle to boil for tea and cider*

Hiya... I'm lurking...  :)  Just not around DM much at all really.

Fave story like show or book... or personal... or either?  I can't think of one.  I don't watch them really.  Don't smack me!  Hehe...  I like Christmas, just never into the shows.

*hugs and smoochies random people*

Guest nephitess

I;m around but am really busy. I lurke the Kin boards....i hope to become more active this month for a while. *nods* *pokes random Kins with love*

I'm here and fairly active I think. But December is packed for me with school finals and traveling for the holidays, so my time on DM is limited!  :'(

My favorite Christmas story is "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. I love the book and my favorite movie version of it is "The Muppet Christmas Carol" *sings* "It's true where ever you find love, it feels like Christmas!"

I be here between all my exams!

and my fav story must be firstly a norwegian one called "reisen til julestjernen" which means the journey to the christmas star. about a small princess who is lured out of her parents castle by her jealous uncle on christmas eve. so the king curses the christmas star believing it is the reason his daughter ran away.

and the other is a cinderella story.

I know I already posted but I have more to say....  I'm here whenever possible, what with schoolwork and babysitting, so I may not be the most regular poster.  (wait, I'm a poster? when did this happen?  :D )

My favorite Christmas stories.....  I like Seasons of the Heart (the christmas part of the movie/story), I love the Nutcracker (I'm not really ashamed to say it, but I like the Barbie version as much as the ballet), I like Barrington Bunny (it's so sad, but I love it.  *sniffle*), and I really like Scrooge (the musical).

*Pokes random people and snugglehugs everyone within reach*

*Bounces out in a squirrelly manner*

*grins, bounces and claps hands*

Oh boy!!  this is awesome seeing all of you!! Good luck with school those of you student types...*pokes Rune*  herej's a candy cane little boy....*winks*

Mmee!  Someone else who knows the story of Barrington!!!  I love that story!  Do you have the book, THe Way of the WOlf by Martin Bell?

Calypsa..how about a Hannakka story?  *smiles*  I know I have heard some..I remember the first time I heard the story of the Oil in the Temple for the lamps of Hannaka..sorry I'm spelling that wrong..I loved it!  Isn't there also a story about the Driedals?  *hugs*  It's good to have you here!!!

Archived