DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I GOT MY HOUSE!!!

U4ea

Can I come, too? It's beautiful. I love the master closet and the hidden closet in the office. And skylights and the steel-topped island in the kitchen. I want those.

How many rooms does that place have? :o An office, and a Library, and a Den? And a Master, and a Nursery? Is that 3 or 4 bedrooms?

And you even get Poison Ivy's Lair.

Good for you! :D

Where am I driving, Dae? It's 15 minutes from where I live right now. *smiles* what I love about this city is that 15 minutes is clear on the other side of town. LOL

*grins* The island is on wheels, too, Ursula. I can move it out of the way when it irritates me. LOL

*refills Jhae's confetti stash with some of her own and winks*

You know, Leane, my nephew (the one who's three months older than Hero...*shakes her head*) said "ugh, Aunt Tiff, that Red's gotta go!" So, after I told him I'm not old enough to be his Aunt, my name is Tiff, I set him straight with the paint job. LOL

*winks at Roka* It's Georgia, babe. Savannah to be exact.

*grins* BABY! I even have the nursery picked out! *dances around and sings nursery rhymes*

*winks at Kelly* Already planning one of those! LOL

Thanks, everyone! I am achy from head to foot tonight, but I've almost got my library done. :D All of the carpets are shampooed, too. I'm starting on the kitchen tomorrow and probably the den, too. :D It'll be a WHOLE DAY of moving tomorrow, though. If I'm this exhausted after two half days, I'm going to sleep through work Monday. LOL ooops.

awwww Lor how awesome!! I'm really happy for you darlin! :D ..someday, imma get a place to call my own - that looks sooooo beautiful!

I know where I'm stayin when I visit Georgia next time :D! lol *huggls tightly*

Archived