DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which Rocky Horror Character are you?

Emperor

• Community Administrator

And, as appropriate, I got RHPS in my Netflix delivery today.

So, I get to spend Halloween night seeing what all the silly hubbub is about.

I was supposed to get Hostel Part 2 in the mail today + some random anime, and the movie Next in the mail tomorrow... my movies didn't arrive today :(

Hehehe...I hate Christmas catalogues. They're usually just full of ugly, tacky crap that people spend lots of money on and then their HOMES look ugly and tacky. I'm all for a tree and an advent wreath, but the knicknacks get overwhelming.

I'm actually going to do a focus group at Netflix tomorrow morning. I get four free months of service for an hour of my time.  :D

• Community Administrator

Hehehe...I hate Christmas catalogues. They're usually just full of ugly, tacky crap that people spend lots of money on and then their HOMES look ugly and tacky. I'm all for a tree and an advent wreath, but the knicknacks get overwhelming.

I'm actually going to do a focus group at Netflix tomorrow morning. I get four free months of service for an hour of my time.  :D

Luck you, as punishment, I demand you Instantly Watch (The part wehre you can watch movies online) the movie called Cheerleader Autopsy. If you can watch it for 30 minutes, I'll applaud you. And your legs. :P

Archived