DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pics of Lor and Mo

LadyMoraine Sedai

ooo! that does sound like fun! And Lor, I may be able to see u on my trip to Georgia! We have more time on this trip than what we would've on our one we had planned to Yellowstone National Park so we'd have more time to goof aorund, lol. ;)

Oh we made it back to my Apt fine. But this afternoon when we left to take him back my car transmission died so I had to get it towed back to the Apt...luckily we were only a few miles away.

And Staffy had a friend driving from Palmdale to Diamond Bar so he's getting a ride home from him. It was definately an experience LOL.

BTW..thanks for the call Lor. I appreciate all of your guys' concern. It's okay now except for the fact I don't have a working car anymore..but I'll work on that.

~Lor, again!~

That is really rotten luck, Staff, babe. I'm glad you found a ride home and hope your car is repaired soon, Leane! I can't stand not having a vehicle handy...I'm really cranky without my mobility. LOL

*grins at Pol* Just lemme know when you're swinging my way, we'll set something up! I close on my house in a little over a week (HOLY CRAP it's almost Staff's birthday!), but I'll carve out time for a visit. :D

But, I'm really glad I got to meet all of you! My face still hurts from the laughing. I think ya'll gave me another laugh line. I should probably be mad, but... *laughs* I can't stop laughing long enough for that...

~~Lor Again~~

Kia' date=' we can put that on the website, right??[/quote']

Ask me again later this week. Right now I'm still recovering from Pittsburgh. Which, by the way, I want to have some WORDS WITH YOU ABOUT, YOUNG LADY!! :evil:

That li'l witch has known about my engagement ring for a month and never breathed one little word. I got to Pittsburgh, and he asked if I'd do him a favor. I wasn't even paying attention. Until I realized he had a ring box in his hand. She could've warned me!

:P

Archived