DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Siggy Shop Reopens

Wayward_fool

Hello Everyone,

I just redownloaded my GIMP (which should terrify anyone who knows me) and I'm happy to accept requests for siggies. I no longer have my previous work since that computer is long gone and so is the thread where I used to post my work. But if you wanna take a chance on a veteran siggy maker, let me know.

That's all. Thank you. *plucks the eyebrows of random Accepted*

14 hours ago, HeavyHalfMoonBlade said:

What would you charge for an Accepted's siggy, called Heavy, with pigtails and no Ajah. Is that enough info or would I need to be more specific? 

Hypothetically speaking. 

What colour is your hair?

• RP - PLAYER

So, you never said what I owe you for the siggie? Since Mystica kidnapped a certain boy from the kitchens I have been at a loose end mostly...

Wait I'm the the Amyrlin. I can order @Mystica to give him back. Olightolightolight. Where is she? I mean, thanks for the signature.

You haven't seen Mystica, have you, by chance?

It's ok, really. Maybe you could suggest a few names for my shop and grace my official opening eventually? *shrugs* I dunno how this works. Back then, when I was running the DM florist called Ogier's Garden, it was mostly just getting people to pay it forward by doing one nice thing to someone else after you receive your little gift. So for siggies, you could do the same. Go and be nice to someone.

• 1 month later...

Hey Boopsy, if you're still feeling a like stirring up some trouble I could use something new. After all I think I need a fresh start.

Can we start simple with just the name, no titles til I get them sorted, but always must mention the Bluest Blue Helmet for posterity reasons.

On 2/2/2024 at 1:10 AM, HeroAndros said:

Hey Boopsy, if you're still feeling a like stirring up some trouble I could use something new. After all I think I need a fresh start.

Can we start simple with just the name, no titles til I get them sorted, but always must mention the Bluest Blue Helmet for posterity reasons.

Try this on for size....

Hero siggy.png

Edited by Wayward_fool

Hello Boopsy! I was thinking it might be time for a MoN siggy please! 😊

I guess it should say Delenn Sedai  and Mistress of Novices.

Mistress at Arms .. or Dragonmount's Snuggle MoNster:wub: would be other optional additions! 😄 

For a design I thought~ White splashed with the Ajah colours.  This image gave me the idea...  I know it's not great quality so its up to you if you use it or it is just inspiration. Hope that's  all still open ended enough!

image.jpeg.349c5b64e754a90885a1c56f6dc9b64e.jpeg

Edited by Delenn

Not to add too much to your plate at once but I could use a second card due to my unfortunate promotion. 😁

Something that says High Captain and Blademaster. Perhaps with a Tower and twin daggers since that's been my armory of choice for a while. Just no ruby hilts.

Edited by HeroAndros

• 1 month later...