DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where did my posts go? Where is the ______ board?

JenniferL

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've forced everyone back onto the default SMF layout that came with the forum. Its ugly, but its readable.

That spammer registered on the phpBB, Thorum.  Also, these boards are not totally immune to spam. We have better tools for fighting here though.

Usergroups ARE up and working. They just aren't visible to everyone. Kevin's going to have to look at that one.

I am throwing my support behind the additional subject line in every post being removed.... also is there a possibility of at some point making a "back to top" button?

hehe del i forgot about that  hugz

so

when are we gonna

[glow=red,2,300]get our usergroups[/glow]

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Do we really even need usergroups with the child boards around now? I mean, since the Org private boards are sort of all hidden and stuff? If that doesn't make sense I apologize in advance...I'm not sure what other functions the usergroups had other than keeping the Org private boards hidden...

Huggs* I luv my Lews but...

Will somebody turn that scrolling thing off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to go back to bed now. `Night. :)

Guest Cadsuane

Lews, please be patient with the usergroups. Kathana is aware of a problem, and it will be fixed when it can.

Also, the private boards will not appear under the public board other the way they did before. If you are looking for WT private boards, go into the WT board, and the other boards should appear at the top of that page (at least, that is the way the Seanchan private boards show up). They are nested inside each other, not listed in a big long row the way they were in the old boards. ^_^

Archived