DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where did my posts go? Where is the ______ board?

JenniferL

Guest Haxorsist

Yeah, that's how it is on my profile too.

*whines*

Kat, it's not working. This is your fault. :P

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's there! Above the time change thingy!

I want to encourage more people to visit General.  Therefore, Fiddles and Debates are now subforums of General. Since both of those boards were created to move certain kinds of traffic off General, it seemed logical.

Also, you will notice that posts made on Fiddles no longer count towards your post count.

...why dont you just make fiddles an org... why are you tring to kill our spam..if where in here no one will see up and we wont get fresh meat (wheres my evil smiiely >:( ) and we kinda have worked ourselves pretty much into a community and stuff..tho um yeh you probally pretty busy right now..maybe something to thing about and put to the others  :)

Guest Haxorsist

...why dont you just make fiddles an org... why are you tring to kill our spam..if where in here no one will see up and we wont get fresh meat (wheres my evil smiiely >:( ) and we kinda have worked ourselves pretty much into a community and stuff..tho um yeh you probally pretty busy right now..maybe something to thing about and put to the others  :)

The purpose of Fiddles is kinda to offer a board where people can spam outside of the Orgs... I think. :P

Guest Far Dareis Mai

I love SMF, I hate the colors. So long as they eventually go away I'll be happy as a lark. ;)

The purpose of Fiddles is kinda to offer a board where people can spam outside of the Orgs... I think. :P

but if its in here then its kinda defyinh that point isnt..im not trying to rub anyone up the wrong way here, its just..i like fiddles, and it seems like your all trying to kill her

Purpose of Fiddles...

Interesting topic.

EDIT: pm's are gone as well. It says "You've got 1 message", but there's nothing there.

Guest Cadsuane

I think there is NO change Fiddles will die, even with it's new location. I really like the new nesting of boards, since scrolling through all the ones I don't read was one of the few things I disliked about the old boards.

As to the mafia games, Kath has said that the old forums will be up for another month or so, so perhaps you can finish the games there, in that time frame, and then start new ones here??  There may be another way to move them over, I don't really know how that works. =)

maybe as admin you can see more than us, so here's a little visual aid as to what the rest of us see (I think the others see this too, at least)

Yup, I see something different than you. We'll work on the layout.

but if its in here then its kinda defyinh that point isnt..im not trying to rub anyone up the wrong way here, its just..i like fiddles, and it seems like your all trying to kill her

Ahh, Fiddlesticks is fine where it is - there's even still a link on the main forums page so you don't have to mess with the nesting if you really don't like it, and it won't take any more clicking than on the old boards.

I think the new layout makes a lot of sense, actually; I like the way the boards are nesting under each other - it makes them more of a group together, rather than (for example) a bunch of Ajahs spilled out among the Orgs. Similarly, Fiddles is a (spammy) offset of our General Discussion, so it makes sense to have it be nested where it is.

Archived