DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 hour ago, Zander? said:

I can see what Zanders saying here. If he wasnt new id say he is too firm on his read. It is correct but still im not lock clear. 

Im kinda figuring its a combo of two things. Newness and having the same reads on the same people.

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

@dicetosser1 if hallia is mafia, who is she teamed with, who is she never teamed with?

@Hallia if dice is mafia, who is he teamed with, who is he never teamed with?

Already made it clear I think Leelou.

Never with me or darthe.  Everyone else is a possibility

• Community Administrator

40 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

But I wasn't considering 3 wolves before. I thought it was two.

And here I was running on the idea we had 1 wolf, and maybe a couple of special roles... <_>

3 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

@Hallia if dice is mafia, who is he teamed with, who is he never teamed with?

I'd say if Dice is Wolf, he teamed with VooDoo

3 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

@dicetosser1 if hallia is mafia, who is she teamed with, who is she never teamed with?

Leelou seems obvious, but too obvious. Maybe Clov?

1 minute ago, dicetosser1 said:

id say legit based off posts from last game.  sounds the same as i remember

@dicetosser1If you catch up to real time, can we talk about @VooDooNut?

The post Darthe quoted didn't remind me of anything VooDoo posted throughout Fireball. And not in a "coached" way, more in a performative kind of way.

My initial feeling comparing the two was that VooDoo was resistant to conforming to the thread environment and played the game / communicated with others to the beat of his own drum, both in terms of reads & communicating. Here, especially after getting some pushback from Darthe, the communication style has changed. I don't know if it means anything, what do you think?

2 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

@dicetosser1If you catch up to real time, can we talk about @VooDooNut?

The post Darthe quoted didn't remind me of anything VooDoo posted throughout Fireball. And not in a "coached" way, more in a performative kind of way.

My initial feeling comparing the two was that VooDoo was resistant to conforming to the thread environment and played the game / communicated with others to the beat of his own drum, both in terms of reads & communicating. Here, especially after getting some pushback from Darthe, the communication style has changed. I don't know if it means anything, what do you think?

I wanna answer this too, and I really want to see more from Voodoo, but I'll wait to talk about that until Dice does.

Cory you are probably more correct then i am. my memories of that game arnt great and most clear ones are of how the hell i was gonna get around boith zander and shad.

all i can say right here right now, from my head he feels the same. If I reread the game i might change my mind but right now thats what my head says.

here for another 15 or so if you wanna talk

Just now, dicetosser1 said:

on page 31. I still think Hallia. I briefly saw her vote on me when i was posting earlier tho and that just makes me want to double down.  im one of scumhallias fav mislynch targets

Did you see my vote on you...lol

3 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

on page 31. I still think Hallia. I briefly saw her vote on me when i was posting earlier tho and that just makes me want to double down.  im one of scumhallias fav mislynch targets

So.... for no actual reason, got it 

3 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

At this point, I'm just flattered that I'm still a suspect.

I'm suspicious of you but hey, reading Fireball also made me a big fan. The dice roll to determine your final vote between delta/dice had me rolling on the floor laughing. I hope you stick around for more games :flamingsword:

1 hour ago, Zander? said:

VOTE:DICE

why is it that im so good at reading you yet you suck at reading me?

43 minutes ago, Hallia said:

What feels forced were your couple of low content posts friend 

Dang that's a lot of dice votes I was gonna add one but uh, probably should wait

Consider this my intention

and again. first line feels forced and fake. Hallia does not talk like that to me.

then her language style changes for the second line. What trying to come accross more loveable?

So @Darthe whats the actual reason for your vote? Just want to see it clearly stated

4 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

I'm suspicious of you but hey, reading Fireball also made me a big fan. The dice roll to determine your final vote between delta/dice had me rolling on the floor laughing. I hope you stick around for more games :flamingsword:

Yeah, I do my best work when I have no control over it.

2 minutes ago, dicetosser1 said:

So @Darthe whats the actual reason for your vote? Just want to see it clearly stated

Me too.