DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[INTRO] Hey Toy!!!

Welcome to the Band! I'm Kara, one of the Recruit Liason officers in the Infantry along with the Queen of Scrumptious, the delectable, munchable Mystica! :D You'll meet us when you come for your week in the Infantry. in the meantime you'll need to keep your wis close and preferably your enemies closer as the Official Spiel is likely to blow them away! :D

*hands over a few Guinnys* These are to drink while you're waiting!

Heyyyyyyy Toy!! (and alter ego..... *looks at second name*)

Welcome to the Band!! *hands the Recruit another 5 Guinnies* Never can get enough of these, you know.

As the Ultimately Smoochable, Totally Adorable, Completely Scrumptiously Empress of the Barracks, Karaj has mentioned above, I'm the other RLO of the Infantry and I'll be looking forward to receiving you in our Barracks where I'll have the delicious honour of tasking you and keeping you all busy and out of trouble (eyes 12th warningly, tapping foot)

Meanwhile, get your feet up, fasten your socks and other loosely attached attire and body pieces, watch out for his Pinkyness/Grim/Footy/Deathdealer's tricks and hold on tight!

Our MG will be along shortly with the one, the only, the superamazing SPIEL!!

Especially designed JUST FOR YOU!

Don't you feel special? ;)

Welcome home, Recruit!

*looks at recruit*

*helps recruit back up to his feet*

Don't worry you'll get used to al the alcohol soon!

I am Amavia, the archers CG, I don't believe we have met before..Then again my memory is probably even worse then Katiora's is :P

Hope to see you at the archery range soon!

lol well you met me the first time round, because I remember. *nods*

Welcome back hun. Have a great time with your RR weeks and hopefully no more interruptions. :wink: See you at the Barracks for your Infantry time and shout if you have any problems. *hugs*

I don't remember if I remember you from my memories of rememberance. But if memory serves, I'll remember weather I remember you or don't remember you. You remember that time that you joined up the first time?! That was a riot.... maybe. I don't really remember. Maybe I was off in la la land that last time you arrived here. Just for the record, I'm still in la la land.

Well, hope you are here more this time around. We have much and many funs. If you are looking for a fight, join our own Fight Club, The Org Game, once you get all settled in. Nothing like beating, stabbing, trampling, or shooting somebody into submission to brigthen up your day!

Bandings are just great Toy :D , think of it like brothers in arms *nods* .... when ur fighting u need people u can trust around you .... and when ur in trouble... u need someone else to blame :lol:

Archived