DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

We're on loadshedding again so limited access

Elgee

As it says on the label. We're on stage 2 loadshedding (ie no power for 2h30m twice a day) and stage 3 lockdown. Or the other way round. Who the flaming buttered onions knows anymore?

It means most days I can't even get on here. Be here when I can. Don't break too many novices. Algai are fair game.

• 2 weeks later...

So we've been living off just my salary, as my sister was retrenched due to the Lockdown (tourism industry). She is getting about a third of her normal salary as a government grant, for 3 months. That means we're earning about 1/2 of our normal income. It's tight times. End of the month no-topping crackers time.

Today I get notified by SARS (like the US's IRS) that they've done my 2019-20 tax assessment, and I owe them R2500.

Like ... funny. I have R400 for all expenses for the rest of this month, and from next month if my sister gets no more government grant, I'll have nothing after rent, water, electricity, medical aid & pension fund.

Funny.

And the best thing is, that money goes straight into the corrupt ANC government officials' pockets.

• 4 weeks later...

Water restrictions! ? this is simply not acceptable!!! I've been patience for months they not allowing mumsy on DM. they need to realize lava is a very spoiled brath with lots of first world problems, I NEED MY MUMSY!!!! 

First they wont let her come to dm and now they not gonna give her water!!!

we need to kidnap mumsy out of there asap, or I am going to have a fit grrrr???

1af77f5e53ce30b121c55469982f4699.gif

On 9/4/2020 at 12:33 PM, Lavandula said:

Water restrictions! ? this is simply not acceptable!!! I've been patience for months they not allowing mumsy on DM. they need to realize lava is a very spoiled brath with lots of first world problems, I NEED MY MUMSY!!!! 

First they wont let her come to dm and now they not gonna give her water!!!

we need to kidnap mumsy out of there asap, or I am going to have a fit grrrr???

1af77f5e53ce30b121c55469982f4699.gif

ROFLMAO!!

On 9/6/2020 at 4:54 AM, Ryrin said:

What kind of water restrictions?

(sounds like hell)

We're only allowed to use a certain amount of water a day. We're on level 1 so the amount is quite generous for the average, responsible person.

On 9/10/2020 at 4:51 PM, Liitha said:

I'd make you a table in a sec if I wasn't sick...just to tired to think about excelsheets atm (normally love em)...if it keeps up and has a better day I might look into it ?

LoL it's changed again so don't do that!