DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ajah test

Liitha

On that note:

You belong to the Blue Ajah!

Members of the Blue Ajah seek to right wrongs in the world, and are often on some kind of quest for justice in various forms. While their goals are often noble (though they need not be), it is not rare for a Blue to lose herself in her mission completely.

This is your result in its entirety:

Blue Ajah: 6
White Ajah: 4
Yellow Ajah: 4
Red Ajah: 4
Gray Ajah: 3
Brown Ajah: 2
Green Ajah: 2

Which Ajah do you belong to?

According to the test ...
You belong to the Brown Ajah!

The Brown Ajah is dedicated to the gathering of knowledge. Browns are often historians of some kind, but members of this Ajah can be interested in any field of knowledge. It is said that Browns have little or no idea of what is going on in the world, and they can at times be absent-minded and easily distracted. Browns are, however, excellent researchers and know the ins and outs of the White Tower Library very well.

Brown Ajah: 6
Gray Ajah: 5
Blue Ajah: 4
Red Ajah: 4
Yellow Ajah: 2
Green Ajah: 1

GASP! how shockingly not shocking

You belong to the Brown Ajah!

The Brown Ajah is dedicated to the gathering of knowledge. Browns are often historians of some kind, but members of this Ajah can be interested in any field of knowledge. It is said that Browns have little or no idea of what is going on in the world, and they can at times be absent-minded and easily distracted. Browns are, however, excellent researchers and know the ins and outs of the White Tower Library very well.

Brown Ajah: 8
Yellow Ajah: 3
Red Ajah: 2
Green Ajah: 1
Gray Ajah: 1

You belong to the Blue Ajah!

Members of the Blue Ajah seek to right wrongs in the world, and are often on some kind of quest for justice in various forms. While their goals are often noble (though they need not be), it is not rare for a Blue to lose herself in her mission completely.

Green Ajah: 6
Red Ajah: 5
White Ajah: 3
Brown Ajah: 3
Yellow Ajah: 2
Gray Ajah: 1

The last question was the tie breaker for my results Im sure and I ennie meenie minie moe'd between Blue and Green for that one, so expected but not helpful results... Looks like Im still making a 2 colored dress and changing out my shawls depending on my mood that day.

On 12/25/2021 at 9:53 AM, Quinurth said:

Just found this site, sorry if I am posting on an old topic :). 

I've loved the books and just started watching the show. I found this quiz and loved the idea! 

Here are my results :).

Screenshot_20211225-094131_Chrome.jpg

I just realized something, how did I get 26 in total? There were 25 questions lol! I also love how I am yellow, blue/green, white/gray/brown/red lol.

Which Ajah do you belong to?

According to the test ...

You are tied between 2 Ajah!

And, unfortunately, none of the the Ajah in the tie is the one you felt most associated with.

Here is a list of your results:

Brown Ajah: 6
Gray Ajah: 6
Green Ajah: 5
Yellow Ajah: 4
Blue Ajah: 3
White Ajah: 1
Red Ajah: 0

Huh, that's not what I expected lol.