DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ajah test

Liitha

ok so reading up on history some and found a test that some did back in the day, and well found it again in a site that function lol

so figured with the resent ajah tread in mind but with focus on why we choose what we did here more people might want to take it

http://tazren.com/rp/ajah-test/

This is your result in its entirety:

White Ajah: 6
Brown Ajah: 5
Yellow Ajah: 5
Blue Ajah: 4
Gray Ajah: 3
Green Ajah: 1
Red Ajah: 1

i find it interesting, maybe i forgot more about the books then i realized because it was not quite the result i expected

Which Ajah do you belong to?

According to the test ...

You belong to the Gray Ajah!

The Gray Ajah seeks to end conflicts by mediation and reaching consensus. They have a strong sense of justice and are knowledgeable about laws and rules. Being skilled negotiators, they understand the value of compromise, and are experts at reaching agreements. It is said that members of this Ajah believe that any problem can be solved by talking long enough about it.

Gray Ajah: 5
Brown Ajah: 5
Red Ajah: 4
White Ajah: 4
Green Ajah: 3
Yellow Ajah: 3
Blue Ajah: 1

Well I don't know anything about book ajahs.. lol

Think mine is pretty clear lol.

You belong to the Blue Ajah!

Members of the Blue Ajah seek to right wrongs in the world, and are often on some kind of quest for justice in various forms. While their goals are often noble (though they need not be), it is not rare for a Blue to lose herself in her mission completely.

Blue Ajah: 13
White Ajah: 5
Gray Ajah: 4
Red Ajah: 2
Brown Ajah: 1
Yellow Ajah: 0
Green Ajah: 0

Very interesting! However now I am more confused...I think they have hit the nail on the head though! haha

You are tied between 2 Ajah!

Here is a list of your results:

Brown Ajah: 7
Blue Ajah: 7
White Ajah: 3
Green Ajah: 1
Yellow Ajah: 1

27 minutes ago, Maera said:

Very interesting! However now I am more confused...I think they have hit the nail on the head though! haha 

Yeah well you got brown high up that was as expected right?

28 minutes ago, Maera said:

(The quiz is great fun though, Myers Briggs results would probably say a lot about personality too!) 

That is so true! Yeah, it might not show the  full picture but it gives a pointer to who you got something in common with personality vice.. I find it a bit interesting ?

You belong to the Red Ajah!

The Red Ajah is most known for hunting down men who can channel the one Power. They are focused on their goal and truly believe that what they are doing is what is most important. They rarely suffer fools and rarely have time for trivialities, which can often make them come across as cold and uncaring. The Red is a very private Ajah, and they rarely have friends outside that group.

Brown Ajah: 7
Red Ajah: 7
Green Ajah: 5
White Ajah: 4
Blue Ajah: 2
Yellow Ajah: 1
Gray Ajah: 1

• 2 weeks later...

You belong to the Green Ajah!

The Green Ajah is often called the "Battle Ajah"; they await Tarmon Gai'don, where they will fight the Shadow. Until The Last Battle arrives, Greens seek to dispense justice, often with force rather than words. Members of this Ajah are allowed to bond more than one Warder, something that is very useful during battles, and many choose to have two, three or even more than that. 

. Greens are often seen as emotional rather than rational, and tend to prefer action to deliberation, often taking charge in situations that require it. Greens can often be arrogant and prideful, but as a whole they are often an outgoing and friendly Ajah. While not all Greens are flamboyant, it is not rare for Greens to care about their appearance a great deal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 6:29 AM, Calindra said:

I'm pleased with the result! Apparently I'm a Green and a Red a very close second (which does not surprise me),  my guess that makes me Brown (mixing green and red).  ?

Screenshot_20191124-092015_Samsung Internet.jpg

Interesting results!!!

• 2 weeks later...

a strong streak for sure, only beat by Tays results, everyone seem to mostely have a bit of every ajah in them and not beeing very predominantly strong in one side

and...hang on whats that sound, is it windy in here, i thougth i heard something shift, and i could swear those papers was at the other table earlier *spins in circles*

giphy.gif

• 4 months later...
  • Club Leader

You belong to the Yellow Ajah!

Members of the Yellow Ajah focus on Healing, mostly the body with the One Power, but there are also those who seek to heal the mind in mundane ways. Yellows are firm in their belief that the One Power is the best method of Healing, and it is often said that they will try to Heal anything they come across. While Yellows care about the well-being of others, they can often be very arrogant, too self-assured and even flamboyant at times.

Yellow Ajah: 8
Blue Ajah: 5
Gray Ajah: 4
Brown Ajah: 4
Green Ajah: 2
White Ajah: 0

This is interesting. I scored really low on Green. I declare a flawed test! lol If we switched Blue and Green, it would be a better reflection of me. 

• Club Leader
On 11/7/2019 at 8:49 PM, Ryrin said:

You belong to the Green Ajah!

The Green Ajah is often called the "Battle Ajah"; they await Tarmon Gai'don, where they will fight the Shadow. Until The Last Battle arrives, Greens seek to dispense justice, often with force rather than words. Members of this Ajah are allowed to bond more than one Warder, something that is very useful during battles, and many choose to have two, three or even more than that. 

. Greens are often seen as emotional rather than rational, and tend to prefer action to deliberation, often taking charge in situations that require it. Greens can often be arrogant and prideful, but as a whole they are often an outgoing and friendly Ajah. While not all Greens are flamboyant, it is not rare for Greens to care about their appearance a great deal.

This suits you. I find a lot of myself in this description, too. 

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a while since I did such a test, usually I ended up with Green or Brown...  and now it seems I'm closer to Yellow ☺️

You belong to the Yellow Ajah!

Members of the Yellow Ajah focus on Healing, mostly the body with the One Power, but there are also those who seek to heal the mind in mundane ways. Yellows are firm in their belief that the One Power is the best method of Healing, and it is often said that they will try to Heal anything they come across. While Yellows care about the well-being of others, they can often be very arrogant, too self-assured and even flamboyant at times.

Yellow Ajah: 8
Green Ajah: 6
Brown Ajah: 3
Gray Ajah: 3
Blue Ajah: 3
White Ajah: 1

• 3 months later...

For me, it was a three-way tie, with the tie-breaker being my answer to "Which Ajah do I identify with most?", which is a hard question to answer because I identify with many aspects of all three from a philosophy perspective.

I will say, though, when reading the books, I wanted to be a Green. I've always felt there are two sides to my personality: the logical, philosophical side, and the side that loves all things girly and fun. I've struggled in my life to balance the two, because of the perceptions that my girly/flirty/make-up and fashion loving side is not serious, intelligent, or as having depth. This is not to say Greens are shallow or superficial...just that they embrace a part of me that wants to be out, but carries a lot of fear with it. Greens are able to be that strong person, owning everything that they are regardless of others' perceptions. I'm a bubbly, goofy person, and I already struggle with being taken seriously, so adding in being girly and all that compounds the problem. If you've ever watched the show Scrubs, the character Elliot is very much me, and there was an episode where she struggled with this very issue. However, at this point in my life, I've embraced much of who I am (mermaids, unicorns, magic, nerdy, goofy and all), and feel more whole as a person. It only took 43 years.

But....this is all fantasy and just a test, and shouldn't be taken too seriously ;).

The jury is still out on how I'd answer that last question, though...

Blue Ajah: 5
White Ajah: 5
Green Ajah: 3
Yellow Ajah: 2
Brown Ajah: 2

PS: the one House I *know* I'm a member of is Ravenclaw, through and through :D:D:D.

35 minutes ago, Phaedra said:

However, at this point in my life, I've embraced much of who I am (mermaids, unicorns, magic, nerdy, goofy and all), and feel more whole as a person.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Phaedra said:

PS: the one House I *know* I'm a member of is Ravenclaw, through and through :D:D:D.

Then you might find the color blue quite facinating here on dm too (*cough* HP week *cough*) ?

5 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

giphy.gif

Then you might find the color blue quite facinating here on dm too (*cough* HP week *cough*) ?

I saw that and was like "O.M.G, I think these are my peeps." I can go on and on about HP. GoT too. And LoTR, musicals, fairy tales, mythology, Dune (another series I can't WAIT for), Isaac Asimov's Foundation series, Ender's Game, Star Trek, Star Wars, Nintendo...seriously, the fantasy/sci-fi/pop culture lists goes on and on and on and on.....

• 1 year later...