DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Old but New! Hello!

Eqwina

I used to be on Dragonmount many years ago, mainly on the RP side. I could not get back into my old account, so I had to start a new one. I have missed this community and am happy to be back. The Wheel of Time series has been a part of my life since an ice storm in the the 1990's when we lost power for several days and I was given book 1. They are the only books that I have continued to read and re-read over and over again. I feel like the books are a part of me and I am happy to be back talking with people who love the books like I do.

Formerly, Eqwina (now Crystal) 

Welcome / welcome back.    I'm new here myself.  I'm currently avoiding most of forums except this part until I finish the series to avoid any spoilers.  It's a long time since I've read the books and I never did finish the last few yet.   

Eqwina!! Holy crap ... welcome back!! How's life been treating you?

I'm sure Barm or Verb or Taymist will be able to help you get your old name back, if you want.

I'm no longer at the RP side (life got just too complicated and busy) but I do miss it (and the people) terribly.

If you want to pop on over to the Social Side, just let me know.

EEEk!!! Hey you!!! I would love love love to get my old account back. I think it was attached to my former last name before my divorce. Life has been insane, but also really great. I totally would love to pop over to the social side too. 

21 hours ago, Crystal Sedai said:

EEEk!!! Hey you!!! I would love love love to get my old account back. I think it was attached to my former last name before my divorce. Life has been insane, but also really great. I totally would love to pop over to the social side too. 

I does sound like you've been extremely busy! Let's see if we can use these new fangled stuff on here to grab some admins to help you ... @Taymist, @Verbal32, @Barmacral

Oh and absolutely come on over to hang out at the Social Side. The Warders and the main White Tower board are both open, so you don't need to be an official member to take part there. If you want I can have you re-added to your old usergroups. You're listed as a Warder, but I don't see of what rank. Full Der'Manshima, I think? Did they have the 3 Disciplines back then? That would be Me'Arearth, Cuen'd'eren & Ren'Shai.

Eq!!! I replied to your PM belatedly. So sorry, this week has been hectic. I normally check more often. We'll get your accounts sorted, don't worry. Chatted to Kath about your bios too and we'll get them re-approved and posted up asap. Delighted to see you back with us. You've been missed. :wub:

Thanks for the tag, Mumsy *dips a polite curtsy* :tongue:

On 6/24/2019 at 9:50 PM, Eqwina said:

I used to be on Dragonmount many years ago, mainly on the RP side. I could not get back into my old account, so I had to start a new one. I have missed this community and am happy to be back. The Wheel of Time series has been a part of my life since an ice storm in the the 1990's when we lost power for several days and I was given book 1. They are the only books that I have continued to read and re-read over and over again. I feel like the books are a part of me and I am happy to be back talking with people who love the books like I do.

Formerly, Eqwina (now Crystal) 

Hey!!!

• 1 month later...