A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Harry Potter week 2018] Mafia game thread

Sooh

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

Do you guys think it'll speed things up if I sing Two Princes by the spin doctors?

And if you like to talk for hours

just go ahead now.

Reveal hidden contents

I know a prince and a lover ought to be

Final vote count:

Tress - 3 - Clov, Zander, Iron

Clov - 2 - Verbal, Dice

Not Voting: everybody else

Tress has been lynched! She was...

Moaning Myrtle, Vanilla Town

Edited by Cory Caboose

43 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

What do you mean?

Dices vote on you with no explantion.

Lessa sussing you yet not voting.

Kats cryptic comment on not liking the there being just 1 train and not voting at all iirc.

People not voting at all and not being around.

And the fact I'm not even confident there was any Scum on Tress train.   I mean sure you or Iron could be Scum but part of me is wondering if Scum just sat back laughing and watched that happen.

You know...sketchy crap.

21 minutes ago, Zanatron said:

Dices vote on you with no explantion.

Lessa sussing you yet not voting.

Kats cryptic comment on not liking the there being just 1 train and not voting at all iirc.

People not voting at all and not being around.

And the fact I'm not even confident there was any Scum on Tress train.   I mean sure you or Iron could be Scum but part of me is wondering if Scum just sat back laughing and watched that happen.

You know...sketchy crap.

I have (probably dumb) reasons to feel Dice's vote is more likely from town than mafia, but it's nothing I would absolutely bet the game on.  

Kat's comment was fine.  I wasn't crazy about there being one wagon either, especially considering it was tied 1-1 with half an hour left.  The not voting is... less fine.

Rest I'm pretty much right there with you with.  I'm pretty sure you're town, and I liked Iron's last few hours.  If I had to guess, I'd say it's a clean wagon.  Garbage reasoning says Mafia!Iron is fine not voting Tress there; if it stays ties, it rands and maybe I get lynched.  If it doesn't stay tied, either town!Tress or me get lynched and the end result is basically the same.

I didn’t like either train. I sure as heck didnt want to vote clov. At that point with no other viable train and tress pretty much just getting lynched my vote didn’t matter. If I jump on and she’s town it doesn’t look great. If I jump on and she’s scum I could be bussing. I had no case on her. Whether I voted or not there is a case for it being scummy regardless. So why vote? I’ll say this I would have voted her before I would have let Chris get lynched. 

28 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I have (probably dumb) reasons to feel Dice's vote is more likely from town than mafia, but it's nothing I would absolutely bet the game on.  

Kat's comment was fine.  I wasn't crazy about there being one wagon either, especially considering it was tied 1-1 with half an hour left.  The not voting is... less fine.

Rest I'm pretty much right there with you with.  I'm pretty sure you're town, and I liked Iron's last few hours.  If I had to guess, I'd say it's a clean wagon.  Garbage reasoning says Mafia!Iron is fine not voting Tress there; if it stays ties, it rands and maybe I get lynched.  If it doesn't stay tied, either town!Tress or me get lynched and the end result is basically the same.

Youre prolly right irt Dice...it would have looked a lot worse if she flipped scum I suppose. But he could also want to look clean being off wagon.  I had np with his start tho I feel he's tapered off some recently tho it was his night is crazy Aussieland future time.

Ive lost my confidence in reading Kat...I used to be spot on most of  the time but recently not so much.  Shes playing against what I usee to evaluate her on but Im not sure anymore really.  

I truly feel that if there is Scum on her train which Im not confident theres is Id say Iron more likely then you just because of the fact he jumped on late.  But besides that his involvement at least to this point is good.

I wanna believe both you and Verb and t/t but then where are the Wolves?!?!

I feel good about Hallia thus far. 

All I can say with the most confidence is that I dont think you and Verb and w/w nor do I think you and Lessa are w/w.  

Probability states youre more then likely Town?!?!?! Lolololololol

If youre a Villager I still feel Lessa doesn't pick the path of most resistance.  I mean everyone else playing herr knows you if she is Scum her partner would be yelling at her imo.

So before a reread i guess im somewhere like:

Hallia

Chris

Iron/Lessa/Dice/Verb/Kat

Thats not really a good readd list tbqh.

I just hope I get got tonight and spare me the headache going forward lol but im gonna try to get a reread on tomorrow at work and see what I can flush out.

FML

10 hours ago, Zanatron said:

I forgot youre one of THOSE people..........

Tone reading IS a thing tyvm!!

tho i do miss @Wildfire Sedai

sadface.gif

I hope she's well....i miss beating my head of the desk to follow her logic!!!!!

My goal is still to program her to systematically blow up DM..........but Verb already broke it so........lolololololol

me too. and reading her was easy.

DONT YOU DO IT!!!!!!

what?

5 hours ago, Zanatron said:

Elaborate please???

i had no reason to vote tress. the only thing id seen of her i think was on page 1.

I had been looking at clov and feeling sus.

therefore I voted clov

2 hours ago, Katiora said:

I didn’t like either train. I sure as heck didnt want to vote clov. At that point with no other viable train and tress pretty much just getting lynched my vote didn’t matter. If I jump on and she’s town it doesn’t look great. If I jump on and she’s scum I could be bussing. I had no case on her. Whether I voted or not there is a case for it being scummy regardless. So why vote? I’ll say this I would have voted her before I would have let Chris get lynched. 

why?

why didnt you want to vote clov?

Why would you have voted her before clov if you had no case on her?  Why not vote a third person?

The Tress train made no sense whatsoever :/

I don't know if I have stated this here, but with my promotion I literally can't even get online except for like uh, break times, and even then only if I want to walk out to where I can take my phone out :rip:

That being said, I'm here.  Marsh is currently up on the top of my scumdar.

8 hours ago, dicetosser1 said:

Tone reading IS a thing tyvm!!

me too. and reading her was easy.

what?

i had no reason to vote tress. the only thing id seen of her i think was on page 1.

I had been looking at clov and feeling sus.

therefore I voted clov

why?

why didnt you want to vote clov?

Why would you have voted her before clov if you had no case on her?  Why not vote a third person?

Wasnt referring to Tone reading....It was about people who include themselves in their own reads list.....#readingcomprehension    lololololololol

Are you color blind!?!?!?!?!

Meh to your reasoning on the vote.  I mean like I mentioned if she flipped Scum I'd be calling for your head today but she didnt so just meh.

@dicetosser1  Whats your read on me and why?

Also, top 2 Town and Scum reads with reasoning please?!!?!?!?