A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who's Active, and can we RP?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No problem. Jagen understands that, I think. But how to get more information in the meantime? Just wait on the Eyes-and-Ears? I think I posted that Jagen will still go, or at least she'll go to a half-way point so she doesn't have to wait so long on a reply. But she doesn't wish to incur another sitter's wraith, either!

Yep. Kathleen will see this as divided sitters. She'll see the merit in both positions but ultimately feel like while she is eager to push ahead and jump into action to save the girl she will back up lor as the superior of her own ajah. She'll probably see about helping in getting jagen ready to go though cause sge wont want to feel like sittibg around doing nothing.

Ill write something up like tahe or work it in sone time but im good to jump ahead to a point where we are all ready to go.

Sorru for being so quiet. I just staryed a new job and have to find a time to write again.

No problem :)

I can certainly jump ahead a bit, about a few days or week? I can say Jagen went to Andor as an agreeable halfway point, and she begins receiving letters there.

I'll make up an NPC sister or, if one of you have an NPC in mind I can use to make this more touching (as in, one of you may know the captured woman), I wouldn't mind doing that :)

Just let me know!

• 2 months later...

Not if you're using a character you've already played before.

For a new one you will but we're not going to be scrutinizing to super hard. You know the rules you've been here long enough. Just don't make someone who's unrealistic.

We're also being really really lenient on the requirements for new characters as far as RP go.