DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who's Active, and can we RP?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kathleen did u get my PMs?

Also for any wo want to join, I will do the opening post tomorrow or Thursday. Can you guys please link me the bios of the characters you will be using? I will need them (from the Sisters anyway).

lol, there's a research project. Let's do some digging!! 

It took some digging, but here ya go... http://whitetower.aliciawilkerson.com/wtdb_character/loraine-kalaine-lorind/

Horribly out of date, but...

Edited by U4ea

Hmm what would my character possibly know about yours? I believe Jagen is somewhere around 120 or maybe 170... I think 170. I've been trying to find a clear WT timeline. Maybe I did find it and forgot but Sabine was my MoN... Back in 2000/2001 :p I think the Amyrilyn at the time was also from the Brown... Hmm.

For information your characters may know or could gleen about Jagen; she's a bit of a bookworm herself and spends a lot of time in/around the Library and has a history of teaching Novices/Accepted before she became a Sitter. Her specialty area of study is astronomy/observing the Heavens. She has been known to visit a shop run by a Sea Folk man who makes lenses, and she has build telescopes and shared some of her observations with other sisters. She has also used her telescopes in lessons.
Outside of that, Jagen also has animals she cares for; two horses (one is the WoT version of a Fresian), two cats and an owl she adopted after it was found injured on one of her rides. Jagen has also been known to leave the Tower often, but as she can weave gateways this is very easy for her to do and return when needed.

( Here is her WT bio, for simplicity, with more details: http://drpsw.wikia.com/wiki/Jagen_Halin )

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Kathleen Vandiar's bio: 

Things you may have noticed about her:

She is often found teaching, anything from intro to saidar to battle strategy, she likes music and is interested in politics, she is naive (as an AS can be) and swift to action (often too swift) but she works well with others and is generally a kind person. She loves to travel and be away from the tower, but she has spent more time at the tower than out of it.

She has a warder who has left her for a few years to tend to his ailing family in the borderlands, and she had another warder who she took at the time her first warder left but they are no longer bonded. She refuses to talk about it and is comsumed by guilt over it - the warder had been previously bonded twice before, once to a green and once to a yellow (played by Elessar), he has since rebonded another. It was a very bad break between Kathleen and him. 

Seheria Mori's Bio

Things you should know:

OOC at main timeline she was passed over for Sitter position and joined the BA. 

IC - Yellow Ajah, very self centered, has a superiority complex, keeps to herself, works with herbs and spends a lot of time gardening. Was out of the Tower for many many years, came back and made herself seen around the tower. She wants to be noticed. not very organized/tidy, hates outdoors but spent a lot of time there. 

ps, she doesn't have to go if its not practical, but it is an option.

Hmmm... Things you may have noticed about Loraine...

First, she'd be a little younger than you, Jagen. I joined in 2004. 

Lor is often out of the Tower, usually always in the company of Kynwric, her husband/warder.  She's a very small Cairhienin, which makes you do a double take when you realize she's Green. She loves books, so perhaps they've crossed paths in the library. She enjoys drinking tea and practices Battle weaves or sword skills daily in the Green practice yards or the Warder's Yard (depending on what she's practicing). She tends to be very thorough thinking things through and doesn't act on anything without a good plan in place, first. Spur of the moment stuff makes her crazy, though she's adept enough she can usually handle it with minimal disruption. 

Okay, I'm thinking Jagen may send a servant to go get Kathleen, and asking her if she can recommend any Greens to go and ask if she herself wants to go. I already have reasoning for Jagen not asking another Red and in fact going to Green specifically... First, anyway.

We could potentially make the party Lor, Jagen and Segeria, or Lor, Jagen and Kathleen.

Cass, the most I think I can do for a novice is have Jagen giving her some kind of lesson or lecture when Jagen receives her note about all this, and sending your novice to get Kathleen immediately. If you want to do that or add to that, then you can be there sure! I could see Jagen sending your character to quietly get their horses ready too, and anything else we might need.

Edited by Jagen Sedai

I think logically it would make sense to have the yellow the red and the green if you think it's going to be dangerous there good reason to have as a Healer. However I can see it okay with her what people would not want to play with a black sister. Also I really want to play Kat.

Kat has gone out with lure before so I could see that she would recognize her of course it would have been many many years ago but they do know each other at least for that one trip they had and Kat would trust her

So I looked here and here which seem to be the same list of OP Weaves... and I cannot find anything on masking the ability to channel. Only inverting weaves. This is kind of essential for this RP idea, which I was going to post tonight until I realized the problem.

If we don't have this weave, I might have to change how we were going to do this... or ask if we can bring ter'angreal into the mix... but I think by book 11 Aes Sedai know this weave... yes?

By the way--

How old is Kathleen as a character? Sorry if you told me before.

Also, I never gave an identity to the captured Aes Sedai. So if either of you want to end up knowing who she is, I think that would be awesome.

I do know who has her though, and that's about it ;)