DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who's Active, and can we RP?

Hello all,

Right now I have two WT characters; my main and foremost on DM is Jagen, a Red Sitter.

I also have Celestine Erebruz, who was just raised a sister for the Yellow. I didn't even get OP scores for her though :/

Nonetheless, I really wanna RP and I have a few vague ideas (D&D style) in mind.

Also, I'd like to know who is active anyway because that would help me come up with more or better detailed ideas, as I know who I have to work with.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YESSS Pleasee.... also I need OP scores for my Yellow! Can you help?

Also, I will immediately set about a storyline where we (my Red and your Green, preferably) can go on an adventure :D

Coincidentally, I'm actually aiming my new Yellow for the Black, too... >:)

Thank you.

First, I've decided to go about ideas in sort of a D&D style campaign planning.

Something I wanted to do but never went through with is this: Jagen gets word from some Red Eyes-and-Ears that there is an unknown Aes Sedai captured by the Seanchan, but who has an ageless face. Jagen wants to go on a rescue mission. She is bonded to Aslan but, depending on if I can get in touch with her player, she may or may not bring him along. I would welcome more than one character coming on this mission.

Coincidentally I have already started this RP idea on the Seanchan side: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/95054-house-elioth-elmora-tarabon-seanchan-open-rp/

Potential Problem: I am unsure if the WT in our timeline knows how to mask the ability to channel. If not, a work around would be a ter'an'greal that can do this.

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Also, I want to add I just thought of something potentially interesting: since I do want my Yellow character to go over the dark side (hehe), perhaps the captured Aes Sedai should be Celestine. Her capture could be a huge factor in her deciding to go to the Dark ONe, a sort of final straw on general mistreatment through her life.

Sorry to be fashionably late, i got a young green and i can help out if need be (but there's already a lot of people ready to help lol)

just need to check with my warder before starting anything :tongue:

I had a second RP idea as well, but I'm not sure if I should just focus on one for now. A lot of people want to rp and I do have two characters to do so... My second idea involved a rumor of strange happenings, and by the few details it sounds like a wilder... But investigation reveals that it is a ter'an'greal that a non-channeler is using.

My thoughts were that this ter'an'greal allows a non-channeler to use the Power in a way a magic wand would.

By the end of the RP, because such a thing would be obviously dangerous, I figure two routes are plausible:

1) The Aes Sedai claim it for the white tower, their goal to be to put it safely in the storerooms;

2) They decide it is too dangerous for anyone and it should be destroyed somehow (or maybe it cannot be moved.... My thoughts further extend that it is a large object that a house was built around and has been being used for generations to protect the strong/rich family that has it and has been using it to manipulate other people or situations over time).

Thoughts?

Anything that uses power enhancing items needs to be okayed by the White Tower staff. You can email a detailed idea of the RP and question how they get the power enhancer and what ends up happening with it in the end to my email address and I'll run it by staff period

That said we're not being overly fussy at this time cuz quite frankly we all just really want to RP it's been pretty dead period

In that same line of thought anything with your new yellow may have to be put on hold for a little while just because again we need to figure out how we're going to go about bringing a new character into play.

I've already begun discussions with them on on this. Again we're coming up with a fast track for her like we had discussed way back when you first brought this up.

Thank you Kathleen!

I'll keep Celestine on standby. I technically had her in two short RPs (one I didn't quite finish before), and I can grab those links if you like?

I figured I might need approval for the second idea, which is why I wanted to state up front that it'll get destroyed somehow in the end or handed over to the storerooms. When I am home I will send a more detailed synopsis.

Edited by Jagen Sedai

Even vipers and darkfriends have worlds... narrow and dark and unwelcoming, but worlds.

They don't have one there, anymore, though.

And that sounds fun, Jagen!

Hey Kathleen did u get my PMs?

Also for any wo want to join, I will do the opening post tomorrow or Thursday. Can you guys please link me the bios of the characters you will be using? I will need them (from the Sisters anyway).

Edited by Jagen Sedai