DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

March Roll Call

Ryrin

4264852-hello-march.jpg

Please post once in here!

Fun Facts About March

March 1: As the saying goes, March comes “In like a lion, out like a lamb.” That was certainly true on March 1st, 2007, when a detachment of 170 Swiss infantrymen accidentally invaded neighboring Liechtenstein when they got lost on a training mission.

March 5: Thirsty bros observe Cinco De Marcho, initiating a 12-day drinking regimen for anyone who wishes to “train one’s liver for the closing ceremonies on St. Patrick’s Day.” http://www.cincodemarcho.com/

March 12: Daylight saving time begins, freeing American city-dwellers from the constant refrain of “it’s dark before I even leave work.”

March 14: Pi Day celebrates the annual occurrence of 3/14 with math jokes, pi-reciting competitions, and (of course) fresh baked pie.

March 17: St. Patrick’s Day turns the Chicago River green.

March 20: The sun shines on the equator for the Vernal Equinox, giving us a near 50-50 split of day and night.

Are you looking forward to something in March?

James, Welcome to the Kin.

James we are really low key here, there are ranks and you earn them by signing ito roll call and participating in the threads. Feel free to start a thread if you would like. We are a friendly bunch.

ASG, welcome back.

James, I think it would be found in the discussion forums. I can't remember if you finished the whole series yet, but if you haven't, I'd caution you about going in there so the series isn't spoiled for you.

Yes, I'm going through the series for a second time, so no worries about spoilers. I've currently just started The Great Hunt, and I enjoy reading a chapter, then looking up that chapter on the encyclopaedia. I enjoy reading about minor plot points that I missed, or learning who that person in the window eavesdropping on a conversation really is.

I think it would be found in the discussion forums.

Perhaps I'm just dense, but I thought that this was the discussion forums.

Archived