A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Brown Ajah Chocolate Week - Delivery Service

blank

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For James:

1.jpg

Thank you so much for jumping into this event wholeheartedly. Your recipe thread was amazing and you've participated all the way through chocolate week and I can't thank you enough for your help!

For Cindy:

1301_1_1434019624.jpg

Cindy, thank you so much for all your help with chocolate week - not only have you rocked your thread, but you are so active and chatty and keeping our other threads going too. We could not have pulled off this event without you  :wub: 

Righto folks, that's deliveries now closed!

I just want to thank you all for being so active and participating in this wonderful thread full of lovely chocolate and nice words  :wub:

To tide you over to next chocolate week, the Browns are adding an extra room onto their wing...the chocolate room, enjoy!

6dd5637b7156d44f3fd7fab08a8ab443.jpg

2909770573_137877228b_b.jpg

event_21517237.jpeg

Hot Chocolates for EVERYONE

d821519cc8d1a9287b849cb37103806a.jpg

For Cindy:

1301_1_1434019624.jpg

Cindy, thank you so much for all your help with chocolate week - not only have you rocked your thread, but you are so active and chatty and keeping our other threads going too. We could not have pulled off this event without you  :wub: 

Thank you :blush:

This event never would have happened without you and this has been one of my favorite threads anywhere ever :wub:

Righto folks, that's deliveries now closed!

I just want to thank you all for being so active and participating in this wonderful thread full of lovely chocolate and nice words  :wub:

To tide you over to next chocolate week, the Browns are adding an extra room onto their wing...the chocolate room, enjoy!

6dd5637b7156d44f3fd7fab08a8ab443.jpg

2909770573_137877228b_b.jpg

event_21517237.jpeg

Hot Chocolates for EVERYONE

d821519cc8d1a9287b849cb37103806a.jpg

Holy cats why didn't we do this before?

And I'm hoping it's bigger on the inside because we need lots of chocolate :biggrin:

This thread is such a labor of love and beauty.... we should remember it when them awards come around.

This ^. Thank you Blank and the Browns.

Honestly, I don't see any contest. The sheer juggling act of keeping everything straight alone is worth it.

Aw you guys  :wub:

It's lovely to hear it was appreciated - but honestly, couldn't have run this thread without everyone wanting to send chocolates and send nice messages, just so many good thoughts and friendship. This is a good place, with lovely people, that's what makes it.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived