DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got less time for the game than I thought this morning. I have only skimmed the thread so comments will have to wait until after work, which should be well before dl. The problem right now is of course that many haven´t posted much, but I guess that should have been expected because of the weekend. 

Not sure about complex meaurements required
Thought leadership on apprach and measurement
Help them on test design - number of test stores, which test stores
Price Elasticity for Home Depot?
Amex case study - View Optimizer? Jagdish/Mohan? Designed experiments etc
Proposal for Gallow - survey to test/measure promotion - conversion in funnel - Prabhu

Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't trying to evaluate it.  If I'm not mistaken, you prefer to ease into a game rather than rushing into the actual gameplay, and saying you like her when I didn't even remember her being in the game isn't something that makes me feel good about you.

Feel good about this post. This si the exact feeling I had when I was reading before I realised Alanna was mod-confirmed

Should we all vote Nyn? Could be a fun experiment. Unless we should vote someone else. I really can't tell yet and I don't have time to analyze.

Don't like this comment. I know Sooh is saying that she is trying to play this different but it doesn't look natural. 

[v] Sooh [/v]

A fun experiment.

Yeah, when Nini is impulsive, that usually tells that she is town. Scum Nini is more calculative and careful. 

I'm pretty sure Sooh is being a bit carefree :laugh:

What does that tell you?

I kind of was gonna make a reads list but then was like wait...hardly anyone been on including myself. :dry: so scrapped that idea...now its almost suppertime so won't be on for about half an hour or so...I'm not good at starting conversations, but if you have any questions for me just give me a shout and I will answer...

This... doesnt seem right to me? I admittedly have very little playing experience with WiFi, but I paid a decent amount of attention to her in that Caesar game to see how she progressed (okay, it was mostly so I could admire her mentor's performance ) and I don't think she really had trouble generating conversion there or in Spirited Away.

She's not like Zander or Cory who just fill the thread, but she wasn't basicslly reactionary.

Yes, I agree. It is not her being reactionary or not, it is her statement that not many were around when sooh/nini/clov/nyn were quite busy int he thread. That she had nothing to comment on them pings. Like a canned reply to show she is active but nothing to say.

Here's my first reads list. It's not much but its all I got right now.

1. The fearless WiFi - TOWN CO- QUEENIE :dry: I'm usually "town queenie" when I'm town but since alanna is confirmed townie I have to share the title.   :dry:

2. Niniel the dauntless - NULL - SLIGHTLY SCUMMY - way too serious on the joke votes.  I mean unless she is a newbie, which I don't think she is from talking to her before, I don't think she would make that kind of slip. weird

3. Hallia the valiant - NULL - Not enough info

4. The intrepid Ironeyes - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - I like the fact that he doesn't like to keep a joke vote on past the first vc.  Also he did some digging in.

5. Clovr the legionless - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - He really started digging in, almost from the beginning.

6. The heroic Pral - NULL - Not enough info

7. Leyrann the legendary the incredible Kat - NULL - Not enough info

8. Talmanes the brave - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - Not many posts but what he did post had a lot of meat in it

9. Tress the resolute - NULL - Not enough info

10. Sooh the bold (giggles madly as the knife twists in your gut) - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE -  Made a couple of joke votes and a few jokes.  Bantering back and forth.  Seems pretty upbeat. 

11. Nyn the b*tch (brilliant, tenacious, cunning hunter in case you were wondering) - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - Had a joke vote and some bantering but also asked a few good questions.

12. Daredevil Dice - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - He seems genuine in his posts.  Some digging but still mostly joking. light hearted.

13. The annoying Alanna (ANtagonistic, NOisY INGénue) - TOWN CO- QUEENIE :dry: CONFIRMED TOWNIE

DISCLAIMER: This reads list WILL CHANGE throughout the game.  Its inevitable. stuff happens. things change. :dry:

Mostly consensus reads. Repeating what others are saying. That's how I have always seen wifi play. This kinda makes me think she is town. However, to be frank, I don't know how she plays as scum.

Alright, caught up completely.

The one person that weirds me out is Clov. A lot of his post seems like he is telling what you would expect anyone to tell at that point but are in fact nudges.For example - like how he talked about Alanna not realising she was confirmed town, or his comment about wifi or about sooh. He kind of flip-flops about Sooh. His yolo vote against Ironeyes doesn't make him look good either. The people he felt town were Nyn, which IMO is kind of consensus at this moment. 

Especially on a short D1, nudging and voting easy targets like wifi and ironeyes is what makes me think he is not town here.

Hallia's vote on Nini also  looks opportunistic. Agree with Nyn on the timing of the vote. Slight scum

I am fine with wifi so far. Don't see her straying away from how she usually plays.Slight townie

Nini is looking very much town here. She does her impulsive votes on D1 as townie and I see her vote on Sooh the same way. Nothing else stands out for her.

Not much to talk about Kat, Ironeyes, Talmanes or Dice. They have made a few posts but nothing stands out in them.

Tress catchup post mostly looked fine.  I find it a bit weird that she names Talmanes as her top scum picks when he only had a couple of posts mainly commenting on Nyn. 

Nyn has been her usual questioning and figuring out gameplay on D1. I would wait for game to go on and try to figure her after a few flips. It is relatively easier to figure her out based on her voting styles rather than meta. 

Sooh was off her usual style initially but has been better in the later part of the game. I feel she is town. 

I kind of like Tress's reads list.  Other than Nienil being higher than I'd have her and Hallia probably being a bit too low, nothing about the order stands out to me as too bad.  Her read on me is a bit surprising, I guess?

Tress - who of those are you willing to lynch?  Where's the separation?  

Surprised I'm willing to be even cautiously optimistic on you?   :tongue:

Niniel I'm having a hard time with placing, gut says I think she's being genuine although some things strike me as weird.  I could just think she's weird :unsure:...  but since I'm gut reading her posts as genuine, Hallia's vote on her without taking her explanations into consideration looked pretty opportunistic.  Since I'm town reading Nyn, her read on Hally i probably coloring mine as well.  if Hally comes in here tomorrow and bowls us over with towniness, that read could change quickly.

Most willing to lynch Ironeyes right now, Hally a bit less so - she's kind of tied with Talmanes  -- but he's one of those "I don't remember exactly why I felt bad about this one" gut reads I'd have to go back to and ehhh.  I will if I need to and I have time to before deadline, but it falls smack dab in the middle of my work day.  

btw   its nice to know I can sneak one by you lol!!

Red   when i unvoted earlier I also remembered my rule about reading Ninel.  its the same as reading thane   if you have tilt ure head and squint at it cause its a bit odd then they are town.

I think Clov is capable of sounding good as either alignment, yeah. Sorta like AJ.

Irt Wifi, this is the second game I come across this stance that suspecting her is suspicious. It's actually really starting to bug me and it's gonna give her an easy out as scum one of these day. Maybe even now, who knows. I didn't really have a problem with what Clov brought up about her from what I recall. Though I don't remember specifics at this moment. I'm gonna have to check.

As far as the Ironeyes vote.... I find it a little weird, I guess? because I felt like at the time, when Clov questioned him, he was satisfied with his response. Then ironeyes kinda went poof. But I dunno... with half the game being low content I think it kinda skews perception cause basically voting 50% of the players would come across as an "easy" target. So that reasoning seems kinda thin to me.

I'll ISO Clov and give it a look, but I personally felt differently when interacting with him in real time. More like null to very slight town. Mostly null, though.

interesting to see prals vote.

i have this crazy thought in my head.  Clovs talk about ninel??  currently has my gut saying to lynch him.  its kinda convoluted tho.

nyn   just saw ure post. when u iso please look at the bits he is saying just before i unvoted nini??  See what you think

Nyn has been her usual questioning and figuring out gameplay on D1. I would wait for game to go on and try to figure her after a few flips. It is relatively easier to figure her out based on her voting styles rather than meta. 

I have a voting style?  >.>

I think Clov is capable of sounding good as either alignment, yeah. Sorta like AJ.

Yes, that's why his posts (taken without any context) look good this game and he is saying what everyone expects him to say. But, mostly obvious, straightforward stuff.

I have a voting style?  >.>

Voting style, vote pattern - you get the drill.

So I ISOed Clov. I feel pretty much the same?  Yes, he seems undecided on Tina and Sooh through it all. Lands on a conclusion on Sooh eventually... not so much on Tina. The wifi point wasn't a bad one in itself, cause I do feel like Wifi had been a bit on the sidelines commentary wise at the time, even though there were players about, talking. I've been sorta struggling myself, weighing it all in too and considering things cause I wasn't sure how to interpret Sooh's and Tina's behavior and their consequent interaction. So I don't really mind his evaluation, because I was doing the same thing.

Bottom line is, Clov could very well be scum. Or he might be town. But I don't feel comfortable making that call atp, personally. He's a difficult read and not someone I'd rush with. Made that mistake before lol >.>

nyn   just saw ure post. when u iso please look at the bits he is saying just before i unvoted nini??  See what you think

Anything specific you wanted me to see?  ISO just shows his posts. I wouldn't know when you unvoted within his posts' timeline.

I like Pral coming in like he has

Re: Clov: He's not where I want him to be yet but I don't think that has anything to do with alignment, either. I'm finding it weird that Marsh up and disappeared after I voted him and he got some questioning; he's given basically no content. Scummy? I have no meta here. 

Dice feels nice 

Re: WiFi: I don't want to go easy on her but I want to take into account her newness and her personality. I also have zero clue about how to properly read her. Would lean town due to seeing about the same as I've seen before. Unfortunately she'll be an easy mislynch if she's town. 

Archived