DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

I think this is a distraction.

The sample PM in the OP could have been seen or not seen by town or mafia: mafia could take advantage of it being there and town could lack reading the details. I dont think it proves either way necessarily?

*nods in the dark corner*

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is a distraction.

The sample PM in the OP could have been seen or not seen by town or mafia: mafia could take advantage of it being there and town could lack reading the details. I dont think it proves either way necessarily?

Yep. 

I still have no idea why you're happy with your vote on me, Niniel. You voted me for joking about voting, and you're spinning a story of "would be happy to vote anyone", which yes, in a joking phase I totally would. I could have voted Alanna on a joke as well. You treating this like evidence against me is really starting to stink.

I'm guessing we won't hear from Kat until tomorrow since she's out for the weekend. I suggest taking her slot off the block since we dont have a full phase to judge that slot.

I would agree with this.

So you are basically interested in voting anyone right now? I don´t think that Dice is a bad vote but just before you wanted to vote Nyn.

first I dont like that you are asking about a very obvious joke vote.

second the red why ?

This one? Nyn wrote something that I thought a townie would recognise. But you voted her right away, as a joke vote. But it seems like I might be the only one that noticed so maybe it's not worth now, and especially not now that I've mentioned it. I'm happy with my vote on Sooh right now.

Snipped this one down a bit.  I don't get why Nini thinks Dice is not a bad vote; and also why would you be happy with a Sooh vote.  Both are feeling towny to me at the moment.

Well that was exhausting

Mine was obviously a joke vote

[unvote]

Anyone here in real time?

Any thoughts so far? Perlimanary feelz?

I feel left out because Alanna didn't include me in her list :pout:

I feel good on you Nyn, Dice, Sooh at the moment.

Happy to Vote: Nini

until I hear her response, and it might even stay on after

I feel left out because Alanna didn't include me in her list :pout:

I feel good on you Nyn, Dice, Sooh at the moment.

Happy to Vote: Nini

until I hear her response, and it might even stay on after

Why do you feel good on dice?

Difficult to say. I feel like there are too many we haven't heard from, and that it feels like we're just picking the most scummy out of the ones who have posted a little while it's possible that the scums hide in the low activity posters. 

I don't really have a list of WTL at the moment. Hopefully we'll be able to generate a bit of activity before the lynch tomorrow.

Niniel I originally gave a town bias due to the PM hints so I can believe where she's coming from and it's null.

Would like answers on the Dice comment though

I'm not sure i really have a read to give =/

Hallia is also nullish since I forgot to mention her too. I'm not feeling the same towny presence I've felt in the past from tone and overall energy; seem to be getting that from Sooh instead..

I have re-read the game and I don´t know about Sooh. It sounds like she wanted to get things going but when I got serious (by voting her) she omgus voted me because I was serious. It seems really weird to me. 

On the other side. Last game when we played together she was very active like this and then she was town. And no one else seem to agree with me. I think I will unvote. 

[unvote]

Hallia, had you read my posts after the one you quoted before you voted me? 

Here's my first reads list. It's not much but its all I got right now.

1. The fearless WiFi - TOWN CO- QUEENIE :dry: I'm usually "town queenie" when I'm town but since alanna is confirmed townie I have to share the title.  :dry:

2. Niniel the dauntless - NULL - SLIGHTLY SCUMMY - way too serious on the joke votes.  I mean unless she is a newbie, which I don't think she is from talking to her before, I don't think she would make that kind of slip. weird

3. Hallia the valiant - NULL - Not enough info

4. The intrepid Ironeyes - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - I like the fact that he doesn't like to keep a joke vote on past the first vc.  Also he did some digging in.

5. Clovr the legionless - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - He really started digging in, almost from the beginning.

6. The heroic Pral - NULL - Not enough info

7. Leyrann the legendary the incredible Kat - NULL - Not enough info

8. Talmanes the brave - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - Not many posts but what he did post had a lot of meat in it

9. Tress the resolute - NULL - Not enough info

10. Sooh the bold (giggles madly as the knife twists in your gut) - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE -  Made a couple of joke votes and a few jokes.  Bantering back and forth.  Seems pretty upbeat. 

11. Nyn the b*tch (brilliant, tenacious, cunning hunter in case you were wondering) - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - Had a joke vote and some bantering but also asked a few good questions.

12. Daredevil Dice - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - He seems genuine in his posts.  Some digging but still mostly joking. light hearted.

13. The annoying Alanna (ANtagonistic, NOisY INGénue) - TOWN CO- QUEENIE :dry: CONFIRMED TOWNIE

DISCLAIMER: This reads list WILL CHANGE throughout the game.  Its inevitable. stuff happens. things change. :dry:

Niniel: because she's my only scum read :dry: ; she seemed to have taken the joke votes too seriously for someone who has played mafia for a while (longer than me); going after people for their vote on nyn but not their vote on dice.  could be:

1. trying to make people think that she is protecting nyn by going after the people that are voting her thereby getting a ML

or

2. she is distancing herself from dice, her partner...I know I gave him slightly townie....but I was on the balance beam with that call so went with town for now...hence the disclaimer.. :dry:

The more I think about the whole Niniel situation the more I tend to think that her stubbornness regarding me might be a town sign. 

Agreed that Hallia seems to be not very involved, and I guess the same goes for Wifi, but they are both in another game at the moment I believe, so I will try to keep that in mind. I do hope they will prioritize this game tomorrow before EOD though.

The more I think about the whole Niniel situation the more I tend to think that her stubbornness regarding me might be a town sign. 

Agreed that Hallia seems to be not very involved, and I guess the same goes for Wifi, but they are both in another game at the moment I believe, so I will try to keep that in mind. I do hope they will prioritize this game tomorrow before EOD though.

Perhaps. But this game started roughly on the same time (I think this one started maybe a day after).... *shrugs*  I dunno. I don't like it. And if people are gonna sign up to more than one game at a time, that's on them to manage, not for me to discount.

Does Tina tend to be suspicious of you in games?

Archived