DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

I always am wrong about her but if nyn says so then [v] hallia [/v] besides I think I have her as slightly town so that means I am wrong :dry:

Why are you trusting Nyn?

Cause nyn is one of my top town  reads atp.  and she knows hallia very well :dry:

In any case, according to the rules, the player with most votes gets lynched. So this basically never goes to random. Which means people should prolly start voting at some point. Just sayin'. There isn't even a risk of hammering because it's a deadline game.

I don't mind hallia either. We have time for that.

The question is if hallia comes into the game and claims something, what would you do? What is your alternative?

I don't know.  I don't have one.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In any case, according to the rules, the player with most votes gets lynched. So this basically never goes to random. Which means people should prolly start voting at some point. Just sayin'. There isn't even a risk of hammering because it's a deadline game.

I don't mind hallia either. We have time for that.

The question is if hallia comes into the game and claims something, what would you do? What is your alternative?

I know how Hallia plays as a PR and this is not it. And no, I don't have an alternative atm.

The problem I have this game so far is not much about inactivity but how much similar everyone's reads are. There are so much consensus reads across people that it is very easy for the scum to play.

Anyway, we have 7 hours and let's see how Hallia responds. If she isn't here in a couple of hours, she will get voted on.

The problem I have this game so far is not much about inactivity but how much similar everyone's reads are. There are so much consensus reads across people that it is very easy for the scum to play.

Anyway, we have 7 hours and let's see how Hallia responds. If she isn't here in a couple of hours, she will get voted on.

That's the problem iyo?  I think the problem is that half the game isn't even playing.

That's the problem iyo?  I think the problem is that half the game isn't even playing.

Which means they will come and sheep you or alanna or whoever is looking townish and coast through the game.

that changed after she posted some more...

She posted twice after your read list. What about what she said made you lean more towards town?

I know you love me

Other game is over for me, so I will have an easier time being involved - but playing IRL D&D at this exact moment. 

This weekend was too busy.  I'll be here tomorrow and back to my regular self.  I'm fried after a busy weekend and hammering out an essay and a midterm.

Which means they will come and sheep you or alanna or whoever is looking townish and coast through the game.

I'm not going to not pursue who I think is scum just because of the notion that scum MIGHT sheep me. 

For someone who claims is gonna read me based on voting analysis I find this amusing. If by some happenstance we mislynch and scum do sheep me, then we analyze the train and see who jumped on for no reason and re-assess. Of course I'd much rather prefer to nail scum. But I'm not sure what you're getting at here. What are you suggesting? That I join the rest of the game and do absolutely nothing?

I am not asking you to pursue anyone else. I am saying there is already lot of sheeping going on :)

You have said yourself that you find Hallia suspicious, though. But you seem to have a problem with her train building cause you think I'm being sheeped? So which one is it? do you think Halli is rand to be town or scum? Because you're sending some mixed signals here.

I should be around at EOD and a fair bit between now and then. 

I don't mind Pral's entrance, but I seem to recall a recent scum game of his where he came in and looked really good upon ISO. Can't remember which one though. I should probably just look through his siggy. 

that changed after she posted some more...

She posted twice after your read list. What about what she said made you lean more towards town?

I know you love me

Other game is over for me, so I will have an easier time being involved - but playing IRL D&D at this exact moment. 

This weekend was too busy.  I'll be here tomorrow and back to my regular self.  I'm fried after a busy weekend and hammering out an essay and a midterm.

I thought she said more than that... putting in some reads list and stuff?

I think you're having two different discussions, Nyn and Pral.

One about people sheeping and doing vote analysis as to who didn't really have a reason to vote.

One about who the alternative scum is if Hallia claims town PR.

Ok, I don't know how to explain this better.

My point is - I don't have a problem with Hallia lynch. And I am totally fine with you and others there. But, we have the problem of focusing on only one person because it is easy for scum to sheep (which I think is already happening). So, we should just talk about who else other than Hallia. Because at this point, with this close to deadline, it is easy to analyse the trains based on Hallia's flip.

Alanna

Nyn

Pral

Dice

Clov

Sooh

Tress

Kat

Talmanes

Wifi

Niniel

Hally

Ironeyes

Okay. That's what I have. If you're black, you're null. So this is a problem. Hally and Marsh get scum leans for behavior and disappearing. Nini and Wifi for strange behavior but they're still more nullish/mixed than anything else for me. Talmanes is exactly null. Kat-Tress-Sooh have all done at least one good thing. The next grouping moving up has done at least 2-3 townie things. So.... ugh. 

DAY 1 VoteCount

Ironeyes (1): Clov

Niniel (1): Hallia

Hallia (2): Nyn, WiFi

Clov (1): Pral

Talmanes (1): Alanna

Not voting (7): Dice, Ironeyes, Katiora, Niniel, Sooh, Talmanes, Tress

cya_1472508000.png

Archived