DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

The more I think about the whole Niniel situation the more I tend to think that her stubbornness regarding me might be a town sign. 

Agreed that Hallia seems to be not very involved, and I guess the same goes for Wifi, but they are both in another game at the moment I believe, so I will try to keep that in mind. I do hope they will prioritize this game tomorrow before EOD though.

Oh and I meant to 

unvote

The more I think about the whole Niniel situation the more I tend to think that her stubbornness regarding me might be a town sign. 

Agreed that Hallia seems to be not very involved, and I guess the same goes for Wifi, but they are both in another game at the moment I believe, so I will try to keep that in mind. I do hope they will prioritize this game tomorrow before EOD though.

Perhaps. But this game started roughly on the same time (I think this one started maybe a day after).... *shrugs*  I dunno. I don't like it. And if people are gonna sign up to more than one game at a time, that's on them to manage, not for me to discount.

Does Tina tend to be suspicious of you in games?

Yes, Niniel and I have a history of being suspicious of one another. In games where she has town read me I've gotten suspicious of her in the past lol. 

This is a really good sign for Sooh IMO.  She's showing the willingness to re-evaluate Tina, and given how much negative attention Tina's gotten so far, I wouldn't expect her sooh to back down like this as mafia unless she's teamed with Tina.  Combine that with her general effort so far, I feel good enough about Sooh to not worry about how she went about drawing up activity.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotcha.

If you look at the time stamps I was doing this in between getting the house and myself ready for guests. I also didn't want to just leave the thread and not be around for the first 24 hours of the game, so I went in and posted stuff. Last quote is from after guests left, and you may notice I kinda normalized after that. 

I don't regret making the posts though. We needed a talking point. 

Here's my first reads list. It's not much but its all I got right now.

1. The fearless WiFi - TOWN CO- QUEENIE :dry:I'm usually "town queenie" when I'm town but since alanna is confirmed townie I have to share the title. :dry:

2. Niniel the dauntless - NULL - SLIGHTLY SCUMMY - way too serious on the joke votes. I mean unless she is a newbie, which I don't think she is from talking to her before, I don't think she would make that kind of slip. weird

3. Hallia the valiant - NULL - Not enough info

4. The intrepid Ironeyes - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - I like the fact that he doesn't like to keep a joke vote on past the first vc. Also he did some digging in.

5. Clovr the legionless - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - He really started digging in, almost from the beginning.

6. The heroic Pral - NULL - Not enough info

7. Leyrann the legendary the incredible Kat - NULL - Not enough info

8. Talmanes the brave - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - Not many posts but what he did post had a lot of meat in it

9. Tress the resolute - NULL - Not enough info

10. Sooh the bold (giggles madly as the knife twists in your gut) - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - Made a couple of joke votes and a few jokes. Bantering back and forth. Seems pretty upbeat.

11. Nyn the b*tch (brilliant, tenacious, cunning hunter in case you were wondering) - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - Had a joke vote and some bantering but also asked a few good questions.

12. Daredevil Dice - NULL - SLIGHTLY TOWNIE - He seems genuine in his posts. Some digging but still mostly joking. light hearted.

13. The annoying Alanna (ANtagonistic, NOisY INGénue) - TOWN CO- QUEENIE :dry: CONFIRMED TOWNIE

DISCLAIMER: This reads list WILL CHANGE throughout the game. Its inevitable. stuff happens. things change. :dry:

Where did you see IronEyes diggin in at all? I checked his post count earlier and was shocked he had as many as he did. Basically everything was fluff and only have an actual opinion when I directly asked him.

He posted yesterday about there not being much to catch up on, and hasn't posted since.

If i had to yolo a vote right now,I'm not sure it wouldn't be on him.

I suppose looking at post count only it looks like he was digging in. Mostly he was talking about his mother's name IIRC. He was also worried about his joke vote.

Or maybe scum are in the players that haven't even bothered getting involved yet. It's kinda hard to look at the whole pictures when there are so many pieces missing. So I really don't like how this game is going so far.

Yeah I agree, it's hard. Hopefully Monday can open up some more discussion. Personally I wouldnt lynch in Nyn, Sooh, Kat, probably Clov too. I'm expecting more oomph from Clov, tbh.

Wtl... Marsh, Hally right now for raisins

The others have either been too quiet or have had one or two posts with not enough time to make a better decision on.

WiFi, no talking about ongoing games. As far as everyone is concerned that game doesn't exist and it doesn't matter. Too much chance for bias.

Andddd Goodnight. It's now like 3 hours past my bedtime and I didn't even get to unpack my car ugh

Kind of agree with the bold. Will reevaluate today.

Also worried that Dice is starting to slip under my radar. Keeping my eyes on him (or trying to).

Gotcha.

If you look at the time stamps I was doing this in between getting the house and myself ready for guests. I also didn't want to just leave the thread and not be around for the first 24 hours of the game, so I went in and posted stuff. Last quote is from after guests left, and you may notice I kinda normalized after that. 

I don't regret making the posts though. We needed a talking point. 

I don't know why you would?

Just finished a re-read, and can I say I'm pretty glad Zander wasn't in this game or I would have never finished before I passed out >.>  (love you Zanderiffic.... :wub: )

Quick and dirty reads before bed - I can expand on things in the morning and try to stay current while at work...

Alanna - skimmed her posts because yay innocent child :wub:

Nyn - looks like she is legit trying to figure people out and I can follow where she's thinking.  I like when Nyn is all townie up in my face :laugh:

Sooh - I think she would have been a little less carefree and willing to draw attention if she was not town (I think she took BFG's "the bold" descriptor to heart here)

Dice - Gut read says most likely town, and my gut is rarely wrong on Dice.  (I... um... won't mention that I wasn't completely right on him in Rey's Caesar game, but then I wasn't playing that one and I didn't try that hard to figure it out.  Really.)

Clov - I have absolutely zero confidence that I can read him correctly.  Cautiously optimistic as he is making a lot of sense, but... He's never town for me on D1.  *shakes head stubbornly*

Niniel - Mixed... I think I have difficulty with how Nini expresses herself sometimes, it feels a little awkward.  Her seriousness about the joke votes comes across as weird. But my gut says it feels legit to me that she didn't notice the sample town role PM in the writeup and I don't know what to do with that right now.

Kat - True null

Pral - True null

WiFi - I'm not sure I know how to read her - we were on the same mafia team in her one and only mafia game so far, but that was a weird one due to the conflicting win conditions, and she's played a few more since then and is continuing to develop.  I'd like to keep an eye on this one for now to see what opinions she comes up with before forming an opinion.

Talmanes - I can't remember specifics off the top of my head, but a few things pinged me while reading.  I may be able to go back and identify those later but it's getting late and my brain is starting shutdown since the tiny morning people woke me up at oh-dark-thirty.

Hallia - Not feeling the Town!Hally just now, and I agree with Nyn's point that her vote on Niniel felt off.  Her reasoning included things that Niniel had already explained and it didn't seem like she had acknowledged or considered.  

Ironeyes - kind of the inverse of my Sooh read, he's definitely come across as self-conscious about appearances.   Most willing to vote here at this point.

Sorry the weekend was a bust for me being involved in the game - it's very hard to concentrate on mafia without being rude to one's hosts, and even more difficult when there are screaming toddlers vying for attention and demanding to steal my phone.  :laugh:  I'll be up at a reasonable hour in the morning, with coffee and hopefully half a functioning brain.  :dry:

Niniel - Mixed... I think I have difficulty with how Nini expresses herself sometimes, it feels a little awkward.  Gut says it feels legit to me that she didn't notice the sample town role PM in the writeup.  

I kind of like Tress's reads list.  Other than Nienil being higher than I'd have her and Hallia probably being a bit too low, nothing about the order stands out to me as too bad.  Her read on me is a bit surprising, I guess?

Tress - who of those are you willing to lynch?  Where's the separation?  

I kind of like Tress's reads list.  Other than Nienil being higher than I'd have her and Hallia probably being a bit too low, nothing about the order stands out to me as too bad.  Her read on me is a bit surprising, I guess?

Surprised I'm willing to be even cautiously optimistic on you?  :tongue:

Niniel I'm having a hard time with placing, gut says I think she's being genuine although some things strike me as weird.  I could just think she's weird :unsure:...  but since I'm gut reading her posts as genuine, Hallia's vote on her without taking her explanations into consideration looked pretty opportunistic.  Since I'm town reading Nyn, her read on Hally i probably coloring mine as well.  if Hally comes in here tomorrow and bowls us over with towniness, that read could change quickly.

Most willing to lynch Ironeyes right now, Hally a bit less so - she's kind of tied with Talmanes  -- but he's one of those "I don't remember exactly why I felt bad about this one" gut reads I'd have to go back to and ehhh.  I will if I need to and I have time to before deadline, but it falls smack dab in the middle of my work day.  

DAY 1 VoteCount

Ironeyes (2): Alanna, Clov

Niniel (1): Hallia

Hallia (1): Nyn

Not voting (9): Dice, Ironeyes, Katiora, Niniel, Pral, Sooh, Talmanes, Tress, WiFi

cya_1472508000.png

Surprised I'm willing to be even cautiously optimistic on you?   :tongue:

Niniel I'm having a hard time with placing, gut says I think she's being genuine although some things strike me as weird.  I could just think she's weird :unsure:...  but since I'm gut reading her posts as genuine, Hallia's vote on her without taking her explanations into consideration looked pretty opportunistic.  Since I'm town reading Nyn, her read on Hally i probably coloring mine as well.  if Hally comes in here tomorrow and bowls us over with towniness, that read could change quickly.

Most willing to lynch Ironeyes right now, Hally a bit less so - she's kind of tied with Talmanes  -- but he's one of those "I don't remember exactly why I felt bad about this one" gut reads I'd have to go back to and ehhh.  I will if I need to and I have time to before deadline, but it falls smack dab in the middle of my work day.  

At this stage, pretty much exactly that, yeah.  I half figured I would get the Yates treatment.  :unsure:  

I don't think Hallia did vote Niniel without taking her explanations into consideration.  I think she was trying to GET explanations - which is really the only knock I have on her so far.  That's not enough to have her lower than null.  I just need to see more before I can really move her UP.

Bold is pretty much where I'm at IRT Talmanes.

I just dont feel like im seeing townhallia here so far. She hasn't even answered my question irt dice.

Fair enough.  I'm not seeing enough of Hallia to really have a strong opinion in either direction, so I can't really argue with you here.

Maybe I'm being harsh with her cause I hold her to higher standards. But if you are able, ISO her in the other game she was in that started roughly at the same time (she died there, so I can mention it), and spot the difference.

If she shows up today and steps it up, I'm willing to reconsider. But for now she's staying in my WTL. 

Maybe I'm being harsh with her cause I hold her to higher standards. But if you are able, ISO her in the other game she was in that started roughly at the same time (she died there, so I can mention it), and spot the difference.

If she shows up today and steps it up, I'm willing to reconsider. But for now she's staying in my WTL. 

I've skimmed it along the way.  The problem I have with this is that it basically says she's going to be very forthcoming and (relatively) aggressive as town and not do it whatsoever as mafia.  I know Hallia has a relatively different meta for town from mafia, but I wrote her off as town early the last time I played with her and missed badly.

FWIW i think that was the first time I've misread her, so if she IS mafia, I'm relatively confident I'll be able to tell.  I'm just not there

The was a recent game I didn't play in... but I often read her posts in games for practice and guess what alignment she is. Anyways she was spunky, bubbly and uber forthcoming and invested. I believe my exact words to her were "obvious town" and the little minx totally fooled me. So yes, she is able to imitate her town game to an impressive degree. I just don't see why she would want to do the opposite?

So, yeah, I don't have like a 100% accuracy with her nowadays cause she's getting SCARY. But in the world of Nyn, low effort Halli just pings. 

It's fine if you want to give her more time and stuffs. Like I don't have a problem with it, ftr.

Archived