DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

Hi Ironeyes! Great to play with you again. 

Is it great to play with me again too?  IS IT!?

Of course. :)

I like Nyn and Niniel thus far

I like you too. :D

TBH, Clovr, I'd vote you. Niniel and Wifi are pinging me extremely faintly for posting once or twice and vanishing again, but your rush to put the pressure on and move the game immediately from "day one lighthearted" to serious whispers scum trying to earn some early towncred by appearing proactive. But even though you're technically on top of my suspect list I don't want to place a serious vote until later, when I have more info. 

I went to bed early. 

Dice, is your vote on Nyn a joke vote?

Clov, what is your reason for voting Nyn?

haters

yes. You are. A hater of the wonder that is VEGEMITE!

So sooh, tell me, would you say voting for dice would be a fun experiment too?

@BFG   can I just call nyn Zander all game and will you accept vote Zander as the vote for nyn that it is??   I think shes been infected by his canadianishness

No.

Voting Dice would be hilarious experiment.

[v]Dice[/v]

sigh   my skype contacts are gonna get smaller if this keeps up

No.

[v]Dice[/v]

So you are basically interested in voting anyone right now? I don´t think that Dice is a bad vote but just before you wanted to vote Nyn. 

first I dont like that you are asking about a very obvious joke vote.

second  the red   why ?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well you asked me a question, I answered but there was no discussion afterwards?  I thought you might have questions for me?

I asked you a question because it was being said that you haven't played as scum up until now and I remembered differently. So you gave the name of the game. Not sure what you expect me to comment on in response to that. Thanks, I guess? lol

I have no flipping idea.  game stuff...see this is where I am so awkward. I don't know what to talk about...I am not good at starting conversations...once a convo gets started and if I have an idea I am game but if I don't know anything about it or I feel awkward of subject matter...ugh...

I guess earlier Wifi I've felt like you read too much into people's words, and now there's just nothing. Then again I guess nobody has claimed scum so far this game. 

Well you also have to take into account that I am also learning or should I say: developing....  :dry:  for instance: when I first started playing I think I took the joke votes and stuff very seriously...now I don't...then in the middle I still took the joking very seriously (hence your reference to someone claiming scum :dry: )...now I don't...I am trying to develop as a player...to learn...to think...to be my own.

I know. That's why I'm not all over you for it.

Do you have a read on me for example? I've done enough crazy stuff in this game for you to read and even if it doesn't make you feel certain about me you can perhaps start getting some thoughts or ask me some questions?

Nyn too has posted a lot. 

There are a few who you can start developing a read on.

I haven't had a chance to be on much this weekend and I'm never super active on D1 as I'm not much for joke votes. I am tempted to vote WiFi though because I've been having all kinds if problems with my WiFi...

So far I don't have that much of a read on anyone. Nyn I'm leaning Town.

Sooh I'm not sure yet, seems to be working at solving though which is usually a good sign.

Dice I pretty much always read scum but he hasn't done anything suspicious so far(besides liking vegimite).

WiFi I played one game with and so I feel like she is playing similarly as before.

TBH, Clovr, I'd vote you. Niniel and Wifi are pinging me extremely faintly for posting once or twice and vanishing again, but your rush to put the pressure on and move the game immediately from "day one lighthearted" to serious whispers scum trying to earn some early towncred by appearing proactive. But even though you're technically on top of my suspect list I don't want to place a serious vote until later, when I have more info. 

So you consider the switch to serious play scummy?

I'm a little bothered that there HAS been so much lighthearted talk thus far and little to no content. But that's just me.

*I'm catching up.. it's like 3 hours past my bedtime and I'm exhausted but I promised to show up today. Unfortunately my grandparents kept me out because they wanted to go out shopping tonight and trying to get my grandmother out of a store is the hardest thing in the world. I don't know how anyone likes to shop that dang much >_>

I think laine prolly town.

Alanna please

Didn't realize that Dice had that many votes btw. Going to OMGUS Niniel instead.

Unvote

Vote: Niniel

What's the purpose of this vote?

I like just about everything about this post. Part of the reason I liked Nyn was her qurstion to you about knowing she had votes. It just seemed like such a natural, off the hip response. But I didn't want to say that until you answered.

I went back to act check and it pretty much went how you said, so I don't have any issue with your explanation.

Only thing that really stands out to me is your list. I don't disagree that we need more (or something at all, really :dry:) from them. Just think you could add a name or two...

I really liked this Sooh post too.

Like that some started switching to more serio stuff (Sooh, Nyn, Clov)

Re: 168 I think Wifi has been scum before but it was in a factional game so that doesn't really count as much I suppose (edit: she answered this 171 172, "Beyond the Wall")

Some Lazy Reads: 

Nyn is sticking out to me as being the most townie so far, she feels very natural in thread

Sooh's above was good but otherwise some strange behavior (probably Nyn's fault)

Clov null I suppose but I would find it odd if a wolf totally forgot that there was an IC in the game?

Dice getting a lot of "hate" but otherwise I haven't seen any content - nullish/scummish

Wifi is baffling for me. I don't want to settle into the "let's lynch her bc we don't understand her" thing, would like to see how she fleshes out her reads and such once she becomes more comfortable in the game

Ironeyes/Marsh low on content posts as well, but can't be faulted for it since everyone else is in the same boat; not much else to say here (shrug). Wait why am I voting him? Something about him being worried how his joke vote was perceived. I find that odd. Who cares about a vote when it doesn't even add pressure due to this being a deadline game.

Pralaya/Leyrann: Haven't heard a peep.

Talmanes/Tress: I know they've posted, don't remember anything.

Bottom four need to step it up, everyone needs to step it up. I need content y'all. >_>

I won't be around for tomorrow's deadline since it's my grandma's birthday party and then a 2 hour drive home soooooo what you get from here and a little tomorrow is it since I'm conf town and will probably die N1 unless mafia thinks I'm bad town.

DAY 1 VoteCount

Dice (1): Nyn

Nyn (1): Clov

Ironeyes (1): Alanna

Sooh (1): Niniel

Niniel (1): Sooh

Zander(1): Dice

Not voting (7): Hallia, Ironeyes, Leyrann, Pral, Talmanes, Tress, WiFi

cya_1472508000.png

DAY 1 VoteCount

Dice (1): Nyn

Nyn (1): Clov

Ironeyes (1): Alanna

Sooh (1): Niniel

Niniel (1): Sooh

Zander(1): Dice

Not voting (7): Hallia, Ironeyes, Katiora, Pral, Talmanes, Tress, WiFi

cya_1472508000.png

On phone so won't quote.

I thought it would be obvious to some why I questioned the votes on Nyn but maybe I was wrong in my assumptions.

Alanna, you left me out on your list. :(

(And why don't you like Laine?)

Hi Ironeyes! Great to play with you again.

Is it great to play with me again too? IS IT!?

Of course. :)

I like Nyn and Niniel thus far

I like you too. :D

I went to bed early.

haters

yes. You are. A hater of the wonder that is VEGEMITE!

@BFG can I just call nyn Zander all game and will you accept vote Zander as the vote for nyn that it is?? I think shes been infected by his canadianishness

No.

[v]Dice[/v]

sigh my skype contacts are gonna get smaller if this keeps up

No.

[v]Dice[/v]

So you are basically interested in voting anyone right now? I don´t think that Dice is a bad vote but just before you wanted to vote Nyn.

first I dont like that you are asking about a very obvious joke vote.

second the red why ?

This one? Nyn wrote something that I thought a townie would recognise. But you voted her right away, as a joke vote. But it seems like I might be the only one that noticed so maybe it's not worth now, and especially not now that I've mentioned it. I'm happy with my vote on Sooh right now.

Archived