DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

omg I found the quiet area of the library and it's fantastic.

Turin, Rey, RTE, Niniel

2/4

I trust Turin, so at least 2/3 of Rey, RTE, Niniel

Rey has been falling since earlier in day, RTE is absent and scummy, Niniel is too far under my radar for my liking.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Z, It would depend on what he flips I suppose. 

My post said Scum but answer for both as well.

What role he flips as Zander. 

Also On the odd chance we are both town then I would not doubt one of us gets shot to put pressure on the other. Since more people took my side I would reason that I would be killed to get you pressured. If you are mafia then you just shoot me cuse you don't want to deal with me. 

Z, what do you think of me if RTE flips town??? Indy?? 

You see why I don't really trust you when you are keeping your unsupported mafia read on me That you started the game with. Despite what people you claim to trust are telling you.

If he flips Town 2 options, youre Scum and maybe wanting to look clean and push youre stronger "scum" read on me.

Or that you could be Town and made a solid read.

Im not sure of what Indy would tell me from a Town!Turin perspective.  From a Scum!Turin perspective its just the same as a Scum flip of him really cause you would he's not Town.

If he flips Scum it looks bad for you imo.

Ive supported my read on you with all in game interactions, my suss of you came from reading the role.  Yours is all based off the QT which isnt verifiable and little to nothing from the game.

Also On the odd chance we are both town then I would not doubt one of us gets shot to put pressure on the other. Since more people took my side I would reason that I would be killed to get you pressured. If you are mafia then you just shoot me cuse you don't want to deal with me. 

Regardless of alignment im not afraid of dealing with you or anyone.  Ive been at you and its you backing away and refusing to do stuff.  Im all over this thread responding to everything asked of me and casing others.

Oh so by role your saying he flipped something weak you still think Im Scum but if he flips something big you think I may be Town?

Or am I missing something?

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Zander (4/7): Turin, Rey, RTE, Niniel

RTE (6/7): Zander, Shad, BFG, Dice, Alanna, Hallia

Dice (2/7): Lenlo, Eldrick

Not voting (1): Tsuki

With 13 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch.

End of Day 1

There will now be a short Twilight of no more than an hour. No sparkly vampires allowed.

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Zander (4/7): Turin, Rey, RTE, Niniel

RTE (6/7): Zander, Shad, BFG, Dice, Alanna, Hallia

Dice (2/7): Lenlo, Eldrick

Not voting (1): Tsuki

With 13 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch.

End of Day 1

There will now be a short Twilight of no more than an hour. No sparkly vampires allowed.

GIVE US THAT FLIP MY DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, Twilight?  Is there no night posting?

You see why I don't really trust you when you are keeping your unsupported mafia read on me That you started the game with. Despite what people you claim to trust are telling you.

If he flips Town 2 options, youre Scum and maybe wanting to look clean and push youre stronger "scum" read on me.

Im not sure of what Indy would tell me from a Town!Turin perspective.  From a Scum!Turin perspective its just the same as a Scum flip of him really cause you would he's not Town.

Ive supported my read on you with all in game interactions, my suss of you came from reading the role.  Yours is all based off the QT which isnt verifiable and little to nothing from the game.

Bold: You suss and subsequent tunnel came from reading your role incorrectly and making an incorrect assumption about my alignment. Your "Case" has been nothing which is why basically non one followed it. 

Underlined: My case was based upon your words and actions in the QT which you verified yourself (are you going to deny that?) with the single exception of the Dice thing ( I still don't understand why you are insisting on holding onto that when I think I have shown I was correct). The QT in this case IS PART OF THE GAME. You don't get to deny it counts after you verified the facts just because no one else can read it yet. 

Funny your initial reaction is that it would in effect be TMI on my part if RTE is town. And that a Indy flip means that I'm also as bad as if he flipped mafia. ( actually that is a guess because I didn't understand your typing there)

Regardless of alignment im not afraid of dealing with you or anyone.  Ive been at you and its you backing away and refusing to do stuff.  Im all over this thread responding to everything asked of me and casing others.

Oh so by role your saying he flipped something weak you still think Im Scum but if he flips something big you think I may be Town?

Or am I missing something?

It would be something I would take into consideration.

I'm not your pony to do as you ask. If you want something handle it.  If you want to lynch me then get the support. I'm town and not gonna flip anything else.

What do you think of Alanna and what if any weight do you give her read of me? Do you find it odd that it is so different than your own? 

Bold: You suss and subsequent tunnel came from reading your role incorrectly and making an incorrect assumption about my alignment. Your "Case" has been nothing which is why basically non one followed it. 

Underlined: My case was based upon your words and actions in the QT which you verified yourself (are you going to deny that?) with the single exception of the Dice thing ( I still don't understand why you are insisting on holding onto that when I think I have shown I was correct). The QT in this case IS PART OF THE GAME. You don't get to deny it counts after you verified the facts just because no one else can read it yet. 

Funny your initial reaction is that it would in effect be TMI on my part if RTE is town. And that a Indy flip means that I'm also as bad as if he flipped mafia. ( actually that is a guess because I didn't understand your typing there)

So the bolded makes me think you think Im Town because I made an ASSUMPTION about your alignment hence you stating with that that i DIDNT know your alignment so I couldnt be Scum then right?

Archived