DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I said something and now Zander is running around repeating it to everyone

Well, at least I didn't say a curse word

Parenting is hard

Thank you for nearly making rice come out of my nose. 

Albert Einstein, in his theory of special relativity, determined that the laws of physics are the same for all non-accelerating observers, and he showed that the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed at which an observer travels??????????????????

LAST WORD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Because Biden as the VP is not likely to bring back the working class white vote.
    • Actually as a country that effectively practiced apartied itself, The US ais actually in a much better position to judge what is happening as we actually have a somewhat similar history of race relations.   As for "What are you basing this on? What are your sources?"  Stories in the Economist, New York Times, and the Spainish (as in Spain ) national newspapers that have a variety of ideological positions.    
    • " You instead wrote how many paragraph response to such a casual comment? Again, mountain out of a mole hill."   I wrote a few paragraphs showing the historical reality and it's underlying economic rationale.   "What spurned your asshole to shitpost today? "   I happened to read the boards today and so responded.   "PS: I fixed your barely literate quotes with the correct spelling, that you're obviously to lazy, and technologically impaired to figure out on your own."   You definately how signs of Hobgoblin disease!      
    • .As a Justice he does not need to know anything about abortion.contraception, all he needs to know is the proper role of the Supreme Court which is not to judge the wisdom of legislation but only to opine on it's constitutionality.