• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am offering no opinion this time

will sit up another 10 cory   its 1am man and i left for work at 6am

[v] dice [/v]

NOT HELPING!!!!!!!

Dice we need you to talk.

Xander we need you to not throw him off a cliff as satisfying as it might be.

Come on guys don't turn one mistake into another.

I would guess nights where the village doesn't have night lynch parity there is no scum NK considering only Zander bought it.

Right now we're at 6. We lynch wrong, we're at 5, we mislynch we're at 4, we night lynch wrong we are at 2 and gg us since we'd have night parity that night.

Assuming that's the mechanic we have three mislynches, but if I'm wrong and scum do get to shoot in general.

I need to find a villager out of:

Lenlo

Dice

Nikon

Nolder

I would guess nights where the village doesn't have night lynch parity there is no scum NK considering only Zander bought it.

Right now we're at 6. We lynch wrong, we're at 5, we mislynch we're at 4, we night lynch wrong we are at 2 and gg us since we'd have night parity that night.

Assuming that's the mechanic we have three mislynches, but if I'm wrong and scum do get to shoot in general.

I need to find a villager out of:

Lenlo

Dice

Nikon

Nolder

That's easy.

I know you don't trust me.

Nikon is still null imo and hasn't broke that mold.

Dice just went at least 3 quarters Darthe.

Lenlo is your villager.

I want to vote Nolder today, honestly.

I still trust my line with Lenlo and Dice and I think Nikon is spewed v by Shad.

Nolder has some okay posts but I just find a lot of his interactions with me to be sort of fake. He buddies me up early and then when I start PoEing he gets mad at me. He can be a pretty convincing wolf, but the way he's treated Shad feels more like a bus of a teammate who gave up than him actually trying to figure Shad out.

He saw Zander die and didn't race to the flip the way I figure a villager would, stayed to hang around and talk about it potentially being a mistake.

I have been tinfoiling as hell on you as well, so I can forgive that assumption from Dice and Pizza. Now you need to let go of high flaring tempers, calm down and listen to your fellow townies.

Archived