DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So, uh, how old are you?

JenniferL

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just turned 30 this past year. Though I am very fortunate in that nobody believes that I look like I am in my thirties. Most people think I am around 25 or so.

And Kathana, I can't respond to your survey because I fall under two groups. If I put 25-30, then I am negelecting 30-40 business professional side of myself which I am a part of. If I put 30-40, then I am putting the childish side of my personality of 25-30 aside. Either way one side of my personality will be pissed at the other. I will have some sort of "battle of ids" which will leave me less of a person. This will evantually lead to my downfall from humanity, where I turn on my "friends" I once knew and fall into a deep chasm I may never return from. The darkness will consume me and the world might never recover from my wrath. So you see, it is my destiny, much like the one that Hiro embarking on, for me to not answer this question, for there is no Samuari sword to focus my power, is a harbinger of things to come.

Currently 20, though have been mistaken for a 30 year old before. That helped when I was younger, as I got served alcohol underage. But keep that hush hush! ;)

The big 21 is in September, and the slippery slope to old age begins.

I couldn't resist putting in one of my old favorite lines whenever someone asks me how old I am! "Somewhere between sweet 16 and none of your d--- business!!" :lol: Or how about "Old enough to get into trouble, but too old to care!" :twisted: I also like "I wish that I knew then, what I know now, when I was younger!" :roll:

Archived