DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Besie!

If you are caught by dicetosser when breaking a rule, your spotfine might be tormenting Zander . . . right Sooh?  :laugh:

If you get caught by Zander . . . oh, my . . . there's no telling what the voices in his head will tell him to tell you to do. :ohmy:  *quakes in fear*

Which For King & Country song did you hear, Besie?  Their current single is Shoulders. They also have Fix My Eyes and The Proof of Your Love.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's funny, and not a bad idea, Dar (the spotfine).

I can't tell you which it was atm. It's 6pm here now so I'm not at my office pc anymore. I'll tell you as soon as I can, though!

Dang already page 4 !!! Hi Besie ! Welcome in the Band :biggrin:

Hi Chae, thank you very much :biggrin:

It's already so much fun.

(Yes... I was a bit of a chatterbox today...)

Favorite band/singing group? I like a lot but if I had to choose one it would probably be Jimi Hendrix.

how much time do you guys spend daydreaming?  Depends on the day! lol A bit each day though.

Favorite WoT character that isn't a main? Androl Genhald! (He doesn't show up till Winter's Heart so I won't say anything more about him.)

Favorite... music genre? Rock

And, least favourite WoT character? Eladia

Favourite food? Pizza!  

What are current main things the band talks about on DM? Music, Travels, Food, sometimes different shows people watch.

Would you rather, Be ta'veren in our world, or be "normal" in WoT Western Lands? Being Ta'veren in our would would be interesting.

Oh! I didn't answer a bunch of these either...

I don't really have a favorite singer or group. It varies a lot. Currently I have a Sara Bareilles CD in my car that I listen to every day and sing my heart out to! LOL

Daydreaming... I think I probably daydream most of the time... at least when I'm alone :smile:

Favorite WoT character that isn't a main... wow... heh... I've only read the first 4 books, so I have to say The Green Man.

Least favorite WoT character.... *ponders*...   ...   ...   I really don't know... Maybe Lanfear...

Favorite music genre is also difficult to answer. Sometimes I'll listen only to pop, other times rock, other times classical... I just like pretty much everything. 

Favorite food is probably salmon. 

Current main things the band talks about? Various members' madness?? *innocent*

The ta'veren question is almost too difficult to respond to. While I think it would be great to experience the world of WoT it's also a pretty darn scary place. And ta'veren here seems less frightening in a way. 

You have very creative questions... I approve :wink:

Jimi Hendrix sounds familiar. .. I'll go check.

Something to look forward to then :smile: (Androl)

And what kind of pizza, Cap'n Davrick?

If you are caught by dicetosser when breaking a rule, your spotfine might be tormenting Zander . . . right Sooh?  :laugh:

If you get caught by Zander . . . oh, my . . . there's no telling what the voices in his head will tell him to tell you to do. :ohmy:  *quakes in fear*

Which For King & Country song did you hear, Besie?  Their current single is Shoulders. They also have Fix My Eyes and The Proof of Your Love.

I just checked; it was The Proof of Your Love! :smile:

Oh, I listened to the other 2 and I like them too! (I think my favourite of the 3 is Fix My Eyes!)

Hey! Did you watch all of Sing Off when Pentatonix took part? 

I really liked the runners up too... 

Ooohhh that's good! Happiness in my ears... :laugh:

A random fact about me:

I sing constantly. Like, seriously all the time. :laugh:

Hey! Did you watch all of Sing Off when Pentatonix took part? 

I really liked the runners up too... 

Ooohhh that's good! Happiness in my ears... :laugh:

A random fact about me:

I sing constantly. Like, seriously all the time. :laugh:

I like never sing at all like......................

Oh! Sooh!

Have you heard of Rajaton? They are one of my other favourite a capella groups (completely ignoring the fact that I have no idea what they are singing in some songs).

One of my favourites is this one (it gets interesting at the 2 minute mark):

I found out about them... here.

In one of the ones they do together (can't remember which), two of them do this electric guitar with their voices and it's just A-MAAAIIIZZEEEE-ing.

(Also, just realized I spelled that a-maize - please excuse that. :tongue: I'm a botanist, so that is funny to me.)

Favourite WoT character that isn't a main?

That Shinarian... Ishtar? If he is too "main," I'll go with Egwene's mother.

What do I/they/we call you? Valere? F? Horn? 

Just call me "Master." Or "Sir." Or "My Liege." 

"Horn" works too, I suppose....

Red   Headdesk. You are hereby fired. Getting Character names is a neccesary skill.  It is INGTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

green   Im gonna be ill.....

Archived