DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Besie!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice, you don't know the first thing about latrines. I wouldn't expect a heathen who defecates with his horse to understand that you fill in old latrines and dig new ones elsewhere.

Only a Cavalry member would think that you jump into a shit and piss filled latrine to dig a new one... Aside from being disgusting, you'd just be filling your "new" latrine with all the waste from the old latrine... because they're the same latrine, just bigger.

*sighs* And this is why the INFANTRY has to do this. We can't trust anyone else to not start a plague and kill us all.

Dice, you don't know the first thing about latrines. I wouldn't expect a heathen who defecates with his horse to understand that you fill in old latrines and dig new ones elsewhere.

Only a Cavalry member would think that you jump into a shit and piss filled latrine to dig a new one... Aside from being disgusting, you'd just be filling your "new" latrine with all the waste from the old latrine... because they're the same latrine, just bigger.

*sighs* And this is why the INFANTRY has to do this. We can't trust anyone else to not start a plague and kill us all.

Couldn't have said it better!

uhuh...have you SEEN Zander dig a latrine? He DOESNT do it the smart way.....

typical infantry member really.

uhuh...have you SEEN Zander dig a latrine? He DOESNT do it the smart way.....

typical infantry member really.

What do you mean Dice??!!!  I did an excellent job!!!  I was so Good and eager they offered to let me dig more!!!!!  But there was some concern when i wanted to switch my spoon to explosives though....

I wish i could have seen Zander digging latrines !

*coughs*

people, i have an important message for you all :

I assaulted Dice who is my superior. As such I am not allowed to ride the Black Horse on the Carousel

LOL

well we can arrange something together if you want :biggrin:

I assaulted Dice who is my superior. As such I am not allowed to ride the Black Horse on the Carousel

*pulls up sleeves*

Besie, first you need to find a target. Like this delightful Zander here ^^^^

I am sure that he doesn't run that fast and i don't think he has a horse :biggrin:

well seeing i am done with my previous spotfine ...

*grins*

*tacklehugs Davrick and while doing so, drops her mug of brew*

ooops ^.^

well seeing i am done with my previous spotfine ...

*grins*

*tacklehugs Davrick and while doing so, drops her mug of brew*

ooops ^.^

CHAE FOR THE HEINOUS ACT OF SPILLING BREW you are SPOTFINED!!!!

For the next 10 posts you post a compliment for Dice, Dav and Myself along with a pic of a good alcoholic drink for us and the following statement:  My name is Chae and I never learn!!!

Ahahaha :laugh: :laugh: 3-in-1 :laugh:

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD! *cheering Chae on with pompoms made from leatherleaf branches*

Oh Zander, you have the most beautiful right ear i have ever seen. It almost equals in beauty Davrick's left big toe and Dice's wonderful right nostril.

I am sooooo under the spell that i will serve you those Belgian beer.

belgian_beer_header-1.jpg

My name is Chae and I never learn!!!

Dang ! i missed a word lolz

*goes to edit*

Well his left big toe is so wonderful that i forgot about the other toes :biggrin:

*sniffs*

Zander, i love your raspberry perfume. For once, you smell good. You should wear it more often, it enhances your feminine side.

Dice, is your skirt kilt (?) made of silk ? Oh my, such pretty hairy calves you have !

Let me serve you all a drink *hands one to Besie and grabs one for herself too*

300325289_f4c7fe68d8b8_large.jpg

My name is Chae and I never learn!!!

Why, thank you Chae! *sips*

I am quite impressed with your ability to distinguish raspberry. And bringing in pink drinks with that wonderfully whimsical compliment is just genius!

Archived