DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mmmhm

Panchi

I had to wake up at 4:00 am because my mother wanted me to get some exercise (I am a fat lazy couch potato). At least, at 4 am there are no annoying neighbours around. The only one around that time was the priest of the temple near my house and his daughter and were too busy with their morning walk to say anything except a greeting. At other times, like later in the morning or evening, annoying neighbours would pause to comment on how fat I have got :dry: . Seriously, some of them had seen me last time like a year or three ago and they don't have any right to make such comments.

I wake up at 4:00 am during school days too but that's when I go to sleep at 8:00 pm or so.

*channels some coffee*

i think we all need it

That and chocolate.

I know I am a chocolate hater but I need some comfort food. Chocolate might taste bitter but it'll at least release the feel-good hormones.

do we? do we really have to love it? growing up sucks sometimes

It doesn't always have to suck, why not put a smile on your face?  Why so Serious?

Because...homework.

I was told to practise physics questions from a certain book, Today, i went ahead and bought it...and its at introductory college level. I am just in high school!

Archived