DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would you choose for the Zombie Apocalypse?

Mashiara Sedai

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Chuck Norris :wink:

2. Lan

3. Ruark

4. Avi

5. Dr Ross from ER

5. Bear Grylls - he knows how to survive

6. Moridin (even without special powers, but we could substitute with Johnny Depp if not available)

7. Lisbeth - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (great with technology, hacker extraordinaire)

I don't see what good a hacker will do. In a zombie apocalypse, electricity can't be maintained, and people will be back to raw survival skills.

I'm taking half of mine straight out of WoT

Lan

Perrin

Mat

Tam

Aviendha

Not only can they all fight, 3 of them were farmers, and all have faced snarling beasts and not blinked.

Miles Matheson (Revolution) Former Marine, and very resourceful

House - Doctor and won't sugar coat stuff that can't be sugar coated

Gibbs (NCIS) Because he's Gibbs that's, why

Ziva (NCIS) Because she's Ziva, that's why

Amy Farrah Fowler (BBT) Because she is another that won't sugar coat things, and can work toward finding a cure. And if need be walker bait. I would even take her as Mayim Bialik

Theo I love the Lisbeth pick, great idea

• Community Administrator

Rand's fine, but only without his channeling ability--same with Aviendha.

For a doctor, I think I'd pick Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman. From my understanding, she'd be able to work with herbs and all-natural ingredients. During the zombie apocalypse, technology and medicine might be hard to get, so having someone who can do without them would be best. (Or I'd pick Nynaeve, without her channeling ability.)

if you get sick during the zombie apocalypse you be zombie bait, pretty sure,

I'm not so sure. Having a skilled healer really helped in The Walking Dead. And a natural medicine healer would be even better. Since when people died and they come back as zombies, wouldn't it be better to heal those you can rather than let them turn into a flesh-eater?

I suppose. But then, what if it was Basel who got sick? Wouldn't you want a doctor rather than just decapitating him? :P

I think Robin Hood would be good since he's used to living in the forest. Plus, he is good with a bow.

Probably any character Chuck Norris has ever played. Actually, we could have a whole team of Chuck Norris characters!

that makes me think of santa in Futurama.

Santa is coming so lock your doors....

*LOL*  That's true!  On that note, I'd choose Fry as one of my people to take.  He's incredibly lucky (look at all the stuff he's survived), and he's funny.  It'd never be dull with him around.

Archived