DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, hold up a second, cause that's really the only character claim I'd unvote for.

I think Theo is the way to go.  She keeps trying to nudge people in my direction cause she thinks I'm most likely to get mislynched.

Who is Elena?

Elena is the show's main character. She's straight up good and I can't see a setup in which she isn't 1-an assigned character role and 2- town.

Woohoo I'm still alive! I didn't submit my last Commute action yet, sweetness. I agree the NK was a poor choice, if they were looking for the Cop why NK a claimed vig?

Yeah Hallia, that character claim means less than nothing to me. You've once again just tried doing everything presented against you, thinking a character claim alone would suffice. You sealed your fate when you failed to bus your teammate yesterday. Should've voted him.

Vote Hallia

And now we wait who knows how long for our other townies to show up and vote. Wonderful.

:dry:

Dude, I share your disdain for character claims or flavor in general influencing the game, but she's literally the one character who would have to be town and there's no way she gets away with a character bluff cause someone would CC her. If you allow me a second to game the mod, there's also a high likelihood that 1-she and Stefan (Arez?) are lovers, or that 2-her death triggers some change in Stefan like we saw in Shane when Lori died in the WD game. 

Meh i sometimes dont unclude a main character to give it as a fake claim

This.

And Dap, good job not CC'ing. I kinda got the feeling you might be the cop, was glad it was some experienced and disciplined. I take it you were townhunting with your cop views early on? That's what I do if I'm cop in a bigger game.

I'm always a reluctant voter, no matter what game I'm in.

Come on now. The vote went right to the deadline, and it was an obvious decision. Youre a scummerella. And being a reluctant voter isn't really that helpful most of the time anyways in mafia, unless its lylo or something

Yeah Hallia, that character claim means less than nothing to me.

Dude, Google is your friend. So is Wiki. If the character claim means nothing to you, is it so incredibly hard to look it up? IMDB lists Elena as the top character in the show, and Wikipedia says the whole show revolves around her. I think any scum would have to be positively nuts to fakeclaim her. And while the mod might leave someone major out on purpose to give scum a safe claim, I don't think it would be the star of the show. Moreover, Elena has been in the scenes and that tells me that she is definitely in the game.

If you are being honest with what you've had to say about character claiming, fine. That's your belief. Fine. But don't assume that everyone, including the mod, will share your beliefs that flavor shouldn't matter. Time clearly loves the show based on the scenes she has crafted for us. For that matter, I know from talking to her long before this game went up (before she even signed up to run it, IIRC) that she is a fan of the show, and I think from this that she has designed the game to be faithful to the show.

That leaves Thea and Rags. Vote Thea. I can switch to Rags.

Elena would be perfect as a fake claim to make matters more interesting. That is why I think Hallia made a fake claim. Besides she had made a lot of scummy lurking and not voting. I know I am Town and this leaves Hally and Reggs. I will die if I have to  but that will do nothing to help. at this point.

Vote Hally

Archived