DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

***The Official "Random Thoughts" Thread***

hazelkrs1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He works other than his writing - I honestly don't know enough about him. I like his books - a lot, but I do wish they had a little more magic and fantasy. He kills lots of my favorite people - like ALL the time. So I never have expended the time and energy to read about him... I just wish he would force himself to sit and write more. 

Exactly - stuff was starting to happen at the end of the last one so hopefully the pace will just continue to gain momentum. I think the HBO series hopefully spurs him into action a little bit. Otherwise the series will reach a stopping point while he is still writing the next book.

Me too. 

And is there really a track for this thread? I thought it was random...

^^^Kuzactly.

Speaking of which, what if bacon grew off pigs like leaves off a tree, or wool from a sheep? Like, you could shear it from the animal without having to kill it.

Would pigs becomes the most popular "pet" in the world? They really are pretty friggin cute before they get enormous (especially the potbellied ones <3), and in fact they're quite intelligent. And no one can tell me they don't like the occasionally grunt or squeak from a tiny little piglet.

it's time to hibernate until the sun comes back.

find someone or something to snuggle up with and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

:happy:

This sounds like a brilliant idea. Pity there are essays to write, things to do & places to be before Christmas. Blah.

Archived